IGNORED

WITB Photo Edition!

[IMG][IMG] [/IMG][/IMG]

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

Staff bag came:

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

Now for the final pics of my bag for 2014:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

CR McDivot's 2014 bag...

Titleist 905T 9.5* Aldila NV 65S
Wilson Staff Fybrid 3W 15* VTS Proforce 6S
Wilson Staff Fybrid FY 19.5* VTS Proforce 6S

Old Master TZ Putter

Wilson Tom Kite Autograph 3-9 22*-46* TT Lite Steel R
Wilson Harmonized 50*, 55*, 60*

Craig

:wilsonstaff: - FG Tour F5
:wilsonstaff: - Fybrid 3W 15*, FY 19.5*, 4H 24*
:wilsonstaff: - FG 51 Tour Blade 4-9
:wilson: - Harmonized 50, 55, 60
Old Master - TZ Putter

My new bag 14 way divider taylormade san clemente bag Rbz steel stiff shaft 4-sw TaylorMade r9 super tri stiff shaft driver 60 deg lob wedge Taylormade white smoke putter

In the :tmade: san clemente 14 way bag: :ping: G30 Stiff shaft driver 9deg upped to 10 :tmade: RocketBallz 4-sw Steel Stiff Shaft :callaway: 50 degree wedge :wilson_staff: 58 deg Wedge :cleve: Center shaft putter :titleist: Balls & :footjoy: BOA shoes

How do you like the bag? That was on my short list for a new bag. My wife ended up getting me the Ogio for my birthday.

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

Loving the bag. 14 way full length dividers. Separate big tube for a putter and accomodates big putter grips. And best of all. The bag weighs next to nothing

In the :tmade: san clemente 14 way bag: :ping: G30 Stiff shaft driver 9deg upped to 10 :tmade: RocketBallz 4-sw Steel Stiff Shaft :callaway: 50 degree wedge :wilson_staff: 58 deg Wedge :cleve: Center shaft putter :titleist: Balls & :footjoy: BOA shoes

That's awesome. It is a good looking bag enjoy.

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

Awesome set-up. I love it. Looking to finish cleaning up my swing this year first and then trade-in my MP59s for a combo 714 cb/mb set.

Thanks! i actually just ousted the 913D3 from the bag for and SLDR 430...lol

if you need a 3i 712 CB, let me know i have the one from the top of my set that i haven't touched

Thanks! i actually just ousted the 913D3 from the bag for and SLDR 430...lol

if you need a 3i 712 CB, let me know i have the one from the top of my set that i haven't touched

Will do..thanks for letting me know.

Significant improvement with the SLDR 430 over the D3? Also, noticed you didn't keep the Graphite Design Tour AD DI and put it in the SLDR. Does the ATTAS just work better for you?

Will do..thanks for letting me know.

Significant improvement with the SLDR 430 over the D3? Also, noticed you didn't keep the Graphite Design Tour AD DI and put it in the SLDR. Does the ATTAS just work better for you?

i actually went with a higher launching shaft with the SLDR, even with lofting up. the ATTAS line of shafts is just flat out epic. the first series is fantastic in the woods/hybos and off the tee, i get great carry numbers with the ATTAS3 (even more than the DI).

i actually went with a higher launching shaft with the SLDR, even with lofting up. the ATTAS line of shafts is just flat out epic. the first series is fantastic in the woods/hybos and off the tee, i get great carry numbers with the ATTAS3 (even more than the DI).

Good stuff...I'm sure the SLDR + the ATTAS just carries for days. Been working on a swing overhaul for months now so my numbers are definitely different (in a good way) and will probably need to reshaft my woods in the near future. I just took a look on the UST Mamiya website and the ATTAS shafts look like they could be a contender. I'll definitely test them out when I get around to doing a fitting and see how they do on a launch monitor compared to other options. Thanks for the info.

Good stuff...I'm sure the SLDR + the ATTAS just carries for days. Been working on a swing overhaul for months now so my numbers are definitely different (in a good way) and will probably need to reshaft my woods in the near future. I just took a look on the UST Mamiya website and the ATTAS shafts look like they could be a contender. I'll definitely test them out when I get around to doing a fitting and see how they do on a launch monitor compared to other options. Thanks for the info.

look on the bay. i'm just going to warn you...an ATTAS 3 is going to set you back quite a bit. the original ATTAS line is going to set you back less than $150

look on the bay. i'm just going to warn you...an ATTAS 3 is going to set you back quite a bit. the original ATTAS line is going to set you back less than $150

No doubt...nothing cheap about reshafting with quality aftermarket shafts. Definitely have to watch on ebay and keep an eye out for deals.

[URL=http://s281.photobucket.com/user/srmoye2678/media/Golf%20Pics/titleist_zps01c985d4.jpg.html][IMG]http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk222/srmoye2678/Golf%20Pics/titleist_zps01c985d4.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
  • Upvote 1