• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got a bunch of new clubs, so I figured it's time to post here: Sun Mountain Tour Series Cart Bag: PXG 0211 Driver (10.5°, Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60 shaft) Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro F2

My current set Driver 10’ and 3W 15’ Callaway XR Pro  2H Cobra Baffie 18’ 4H Benross 22’ 5-PW Mizuno JPX 919 Forged Wedges 50’ 56’ 62’ Mizuno S18 Ping Sigma Tyne H B

Lots of new stuff the past month, new bag, new irons, new wedges, new putter. Funny story with the putter, it's not mine. Buddy lent it to me in Scottsdale when I couldn't get my bags out of airport s

Posted Images

CR McDivot's 2014 bag...

Titleist 905T 9.5* Aldila NV 65S
Wilson Staff Fybrid 3W 15* VTS Proforce 6S
Wilson Staff Fybrid FY 19.5* VTS Proforce 6S

Old Master TZ Putter

Wilson Tom Kite Autograph 3-9 22*-46* TT Lite Steel R
Wilson Harmonized 50*, 55*, 60*

My new bag 14 way divider taylormade san clemente bag Rbz steel stiff shaft 4-sw TaylorMade r9 super tri stiff shaft driver 60 deg lob wedge Taylormade white smoke putter

Loving the bag. 14 way full length dividers. Separate big tube for a putter and accomodates big putter grips. And best of all. The bag weighs next to nothing

Now for the final pics of my bag for 2014:

Awesome set-up. I love it. Looking to finish cleaning up my swing this year first and then trade-in my MP59s for a combo 714 cb/mb set.

Awesome set-up. I love it. Looking to finish cleaning up my swing this year first and then trade-in my MP59s for a combo 714 cb/mb set.

Thanks! i actually just ousted the 913D3 from the bag for and SLDR 430...lol

if you need a 3i 712 CB, let me know i have the one from the top of my set that i haven't touched

Thanks! i actually just ousted the 913D3 from the bag for and SLDR 430...lol

if you need a 3i 712 CB, let me know i have the one from the top of my set that i haven't touched

Will do..thanks for letting me know.

Significant improvement with the SLDR 430 over the D3? Also, noticed you didn't keep the Graphite Design Tour AD DI and put it in the SLDR. Does the ATTAS just work better for you?

Will do..thanks for letting me know.

Significant improvement with the SLDR 430 over the D3? Also, noticed you didn't keep the Graphite Design Tour AD DI and put it in the SLDR. Does the ATTAS just work better for you?

i actually went with a higher launching shaft with the SLDR, even with lofting up. the ATTAS line of shafts is just flat out epic. the first series is fantastic in the woods/hybos and off the tee, i get great carry numbers with the ATTAS3 (even more than the DI).

i actually went with a higher launching shaft with the SLDR, even with lofting up. the ATTAS line of shafts is just flat out epic. the first series is fantastic in the woods/hybos and off the tee, i get great carry numbers with the ATTAS3 (even more than the DI).

Good stuff...I'm sure the SLDR + the ATTAS just carries for days. Been working on a swing overhaul for months now so my numbers are definitely different (in a good way) and will probably need to reshaft my woods in the near future. I just took a look on the UST Mamiya website and the ATTAS shafts look like they could be a contender. I'll definitely test them out when I get around to doing a fitting and see how they do on a launch monitor compared to other options. Thanks for the info.

Good stuff...I'm sure the SLDR + the ATTAS just carries for days. Been working on a swing overhaul for months now so my numbers are definitely different (in a good way) and will probably need to reshaft my woods in the near future. I just took a look on the UST Mamiya website and the ATTAS shafts look like they could be a contender. I'll definitely test them out when I get around to doing a fitting and see how they do on a launch monitor compared to other options. Thanks for the info.

look on the bay. i'm just going to warn you...an ATTAS 3 is going to set you back quite a bit. the original ATTAS line is going to set you back less than $150

look on the bay. i'm just going to warn you...an ATTAS 3 is going to set you back quite a bit. the original ATTAS line is going to set you back less than $150

No doubt...nothing cheap about reshafting with quality aftermarket shafts. Definitely have to watch on ebay and keep an eye out for deals.

[URL=http://s281.photobucket.com/user/srmoye2678/media/Golf%20Pics/titleist_zps01c985d4.jpg.html][IMG]http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk222/srmoye2678/Golf%20Pics/titleist_zps01c985d4.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
  • Upvote 1