IGNORED

WITB Photo Edition!

coolest...set...ever!!!!!!!

thx bro! pretty much my dream set, for clubs that I can actually hit and suit my game

Oh wow, I want a dinosaur headcover so bad right now

hahhaah!!! yeah it's pretty rockin

my 17mnth old daughter gave it to me...she JUST LOVES IT! as do i!
"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

Great hdcp considering you still have room for two more clubs.

yeah, 14 is too heavy!! hahah!

never been a fan of hybrids, and I can cover gaps from my driver to 4w to 4i no problem thinkin of tossin a 60 wedge in for next year....maybe........
"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Driver= Titleist 909D3 9.5 deg
3 Wood= Titleist 909F3 15 deg
Hybrid= Adams Idea Pro Black 19 deg
Irons 3-P= Titleist 695 CB
Wedges= Titleist Vokey Spin Mill 54/10, 60/4Putter= Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport 1.5Ball= Titleist ProV1x, NXT Tour

Alright, it's late (almost quarter to 1 here lol), but as promised I've come with pics.
So, here it is:

And here's a little bit better one:
What do you guys think? I tried to get a closer view but my camera just wouldn't let me get it in the frame up close. Oh well, these should do anyway. Like my clubs? I love the way they look in the white red and yellow bag.

In my White/Red/Yellow Monza Featherweight Stand Bag:
Driver: 07 Burner 9.5* stiff
3 Wood: 07 Burner 15* stiff
5 Wood: 07 Burner 18* stiff
Irons 4-AW: r7 steel shaft stiffWedges: RAC Satin 56*, 60*Putter: Rossa Daytona 35 InchBall: Bridgestone e7+, Titleist Pro V1Shoes: D3000Glove: ...

Pretty much what's in my signature.

Driver:  R11S 10.5°, Fairway Woods:  909 F2 15.5°, Hybrid:  G10 21°

Irons:  Tour Preferred MC 4-P, Wedges:  Vokey SM 52.08, 56.10, 60.04

Putter:  Tei3 Newport II / Circa 62 #3, Ball:  Pro V1X / NXT Tour

Here are mine, all listed in my signature.

I also like the vintage look putter cover, Ping WRX stylee :)

:tmade: M2 10.5° - Fujikura Pro 60 - Stiff
:tmade: V-Steel 18° - M.A.S Ultralight- Stiff
:ping: G400 4-UW - AWT 2.0 - Stiff
:tmade: Tour Preferred 58° ATV - KBS Tour-V - Wedge
:scotty_cameron: Select SquareBack - 34" - SuperStroke MS 2.0

As it stands now:

My bag fits nice and tight like that in my S2K as well. Luckily I dont have to take the woods out if I put it in a certain way.

Bag: Corza Stand Bag
Driver: Launcher 460 Comp 9.5
Woods: Burner 3/5
Irons: TA7 Tour 4-PW
Wedges: 588 Tour Action 51*/57*Putter: Two bar blade center shaft

Hi everyone, I'm new in this forum. Here is my club set.
Hope that the pictures come out as they should.

On my sasquatch tour standbag I have:
SUMO2 Driver 9.5 Proforce V2 Stiff
SUMO2 FW #3 15 degrees Diamina Stiff
Burner Rescue TP hybrid 21 degrees stiff
CCI Forged irons 4-PW TT DG Stiff
SV tour wedges 52-56-60
Unitized Tiempo putter 35''
GX-I rangefinder
Pro V1 balls

:sunmountain: C 130 Cart Bag :titleist: 910 D2 Driver 8.5° Fujikura ROMBAX 7Z08 Stiff (280 yds)
titleist.gif 909 F2 #3 13.5° Blueboard S- (260 yrs) titleist.gif 909 H 17° Voodoo S (240 yds) :mizuno: MP 58 4i to PW PX 6.0 (210-200-185-170-160-145-135 yds) vokey.gif  50°/6 (120) 55°/10 (105) 60°/4(90)

:nike: Untitized Tiempo putter Ball: any top ball on sale, currently Srixon Z Star Tour yellow.

Ash1974, that's a really nice set of clubs you got. The I15's look sweet. And I really like Black Nickel colored wedges. Nice clubs.

Cheers fella, I wanted the LW in Nickel as well but it was a suprise birthday pressy from my dad so can't complain

:tmade: M2 10.5° - Fujikura Pro 60 - Stiff
:tmade: V-Steel 18° - M.A.S Ultralight- Stiff
:ping: G400 4-UW - AWT 2.0 - Stiff
:tmade: Tour Preferred 58° ATV - KBS Tour-V - Wedge
:scotty_cameron: Select SquareBack - 34" - SuperStroke MS 2.0

TMBurner09....you are a 18 handicap and are hitting Mizuno blades? That is impressive, most single digit handicappers can't hit those things consistently!

Just because they are in his bag doesn't mean he can hit them....... I was paired with a guy on Saturday who was gaming MP-32's. I don't think he hit a ball solid all day..........

R9 460 9.5
R9 3-Wood
Irons AP1 4-PW
Wedge X-Forged 62*, 56*, 50*
Studio Select 34" MS Newport 2 TP Red

Just because they are in his bag doesn't mean he can hit them....... I was paired with a guy on Saturday who was gaming MP-32's. I don't think he hit a ball solid all day..........

Just because he is an 18 handicap also doesn't mean that he can't hit them. There can be other points in his game that are lacking, but iron play might be good.

I am a high handicapper but my iron play is perfectly fine. My main problem is that my driver can be finicky at times but mostly I can NOT hit my woods off the deck. I know I should hit irons instead to reduce my strokes but I hit the woods anyway to try and learn. If I could hit my woods off the deck solidly my handicap would be a lot lower.

Just because he is an 18 handicap also doesn't mean that he can't hit them. There can be other points in his game that are lacking, but iron play might be good.

Try a hybrid out. Also imho...you should work on the woods at the range, play safe on the course to reduce your handicap.

I'm suffering 'cause of my long game too...can't hit the driver or long irons...I still used to try and hit them on the course, but duffed loads of shots. I'm fed up...so on the course I tee off with the 3-wood and play the 6-iron down. Constantly working on the driver/long irons on the range. Until I'm totally confident and consistent...I'm going to keep playing safe.

Try a hybrid out. Also imho...you should work on the woods at the range, play safe on the course to reduce your handicap.

I'm going to be switching to a 2H instead of playing the 5W. The thing is that I can get my 3W working fine at the range but when I go hit off the deck on the course it goes all haywire so I need to work on it on the course. I don't mind doing that because I still have fun. It also doesn't effect speed of play to much as well anyway. If I'm not hitting it well AT ALL then I'll just play the long irons or hybrids. My driver is also not that bad it can just be finicky at times. So basically I prefer working on it on the course.