• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Day 44 (5/18/21) - Played 18 today and shot 93; my best score in a while. I took 34 putts (about average) and 6 GIR and nGIR (which represents an improvement). My work on the range last week with the "Justin Rose Drill" and the slow motion swing work are starting to show results. Additionally, for most of my approach shots of 70-150 yards, I took one more club than I thought I needed and made a less than full swing, which resulted in a significant improvement to my accuracy and directly resulted in 2-GIR. 
    • If you are still looking for playing partners, or if someone currently lined up isn't able to make it, I would love to have the chance to join you for your round! Feel free to shoot me a message if you want to get to know me a bit more, or if you have any questions/details that need to be reviewed.
    • I am really enjoying that this season there is some legitimate competition to Mercedes. It's clear that both Verstappen is incredibly talented and the Red Bull is incredibly difficult to drive well, but at least this year there is somebody besides Hamilton/Bottas who is legitimately competing for wins each week and the overall title. I'll readily admit I'm not much of a Lewis Hamilton fan simply because it gets boring watching the same guy win for so long, but I'm really enjoying seeing him get the chance to properly display his talent again in a way that hasn't really happened since 2018. Wire-to-wire victories are impressive, of course, but admittedly not much fun to watch especially when nobody else even has a chance. Seeing him race on more equal footing is fantastic because it gives better perspective on just how good he really is as a driver. That said, I'm still strongly anticipating next season's regulation changes. I was so disappointed when they were postponed another year, but now that more teams have long-term certainty (McLaren, Aston Martin, Red Bull/Alpha Tauri, Williams, basically everybody other than Haas is in their best financial position ever compared to the last 3-5 years) it will be even better since hopefully we aren't at risk of seeing teams bail entirely if they don't have a good design philosophy from the get-go. If the increased ground effect helps cars follow and race one another, as predicted by simulations, it will be fantastic even if the pecking order largely remains the same (unlikely).
    • I overdid the weight forward bit, head tips forward from the get go, it's still in my swing albeit less now, still something I work on (can be seen in full glory in my swing thread).
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Billy B
      Billy B
      (42 years old)
    2. Golf hack
      Golf hack
      (61 years old)
    3. GrinderUK
      GrinderUK
      (61 years old)
    4. macuis
      macuis
      (38 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...