We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

SuperSpeed
    TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo
    • Yeah, sure. That game was going to have huge ratings. Relatively.
    • I shot 107. It was on the Stonemont course at Stone Mountain yesterday, which I had never played.  It was also the first time I'd been on a golf course in a couple of months due to a back injury.  I started off pretty well, with a bogey on the first (the hardest hole on the course according to the starter), a par, followed by another bogey.  Then I went double, quad, triple, double, triple, double to round out the front.  Overall, I hit nine fairways, but my approaches were dismal, and my short game was a hot mess.  I also three putted a lot, and just generally found myself out of sync for most of the round. We played the whites, and in all honesty, I probably should have played from the gold tees, because I was not able to reach many par fours in regulation.  In fact, I only hit two greens in regulation all day; the second and the 18th, which I three putted for a bogey six. I just felt like I wasn't getting any turn, which is to be expected after that long of a lay-off.  I did go out in the backyard this afternoon and get in some work, and I started to feel a bit of my timing returning.
    • As others have mentioned, I have a stock club and shot, but not at 90% of the time.
    • I mean, nobody wants to watch the Steelers. 😜
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Eburris74
      Eburris74
      (46 years old)
    2. Jim White
      Jim White
      (70 years old)
    3. tapan
      tapan
      (45 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...