• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got a bunch of new clubs, so I figured it's time to post here: Sun Mountain Tour Series Cart Bag: PXG 0211 Driver (10.5°, Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60 shaft) Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro F2

My current set Driver 10’ and 3W 15’ Callaway XR Pro  2H Cobra Baffie 18’ 4H Benross 22’ 5-PW Mizuno JPX 919 Forged Wedges 50’ 56’ 62’ Mizuno S18 Ping Sigma Tyne H B

Lots of new stuff the past month, new bag, new irons, new wedges, new putter. Funny story with the putter, it's not mine. Buddy lent it to me in Scottsdale when I couldn't get my bags out of airport s

Posted Images

I must say gang, that I am a little disappointed.  I haven't been around in a LONG time and my favorite thread is only at 35 pages.  I will take some pics of my updated bag and put them up here.  Let's see some more gear!!!!

Originally Posted by Quinn07

I must say gang, that I am a little disappointed.  I haven't been around in a LONG time and my favorite thread is only at 35 pages.  I will take some pics of my updated bag and put them up here.  Let's see some more gear!!!!

Yes this thread needs to get updated more, very enjoyable to see what others are playing. I too will upload some photos since I have updated my bag. AGAIN! ha

Loving my new Samba stand bag! It's around 4 lbs and has a really nice and clean look to it.

I think they got my 60* wedge too hot when they were bending it... soon after almost all of the finish came off. Luckily it doesn't have to look nice to work well...

Driver: 2009 Burner

3-Wood: 2008 Burner

Hybrid: 2008 Burner Rescue 4H

Irons: Callaway X-20 4-PW

Wedges: Vokey 52.08, 56.11, 60.10

Putter: Odyssey White Hot Rossie

[URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/67009/] [/URL] No putter :) It's in the living room

Nice head covers. It'd be nice to be able to see the actual clubs. Ci11's I'm guessin'?

Originally Posted by LBlack14

Nice head covers. It'd be nice to be able to see the actual clubs. Ci11's I'm guessin'?

Ci9s.

If you click on the picture, a higher resolution image will show

Not anywhere near good enough for the MP32s, but I love them anyway.

Mmm, MP 32s are my favorite Mizuno irons.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Laxplayer201092

Yes a 16 could definetly use them. They are way forgiving in the low irons, and the long irons can bail you out, but you still need to be a decent ball striker.

The different grips do annoy me, I have a Torsion on the driver, a cord on the 3 wood, Winn XI7 on all the irons, torsion on all the wedges, all oversize.

I just reshafted the 3 wood, so i am yet to decide if i wanna grip it or no.

FirstCut, Im also only 16 :D

looking at the pictures of the room around the clubs, I would have guessed you were highschool / college.

as for being 16 and carrying a low single digit handicap, I am just a little jealous.  I remember that I was old enough to legally drink before my handicap was below my age.

Thanks colin007. I used to keep all 14 clubs but realized I really didn't need the other 4 clubs. No need for a 5 iron or 4 hybrid. I did use a gap wedge brieflylast year but could never really get comfortable. Just my own preference.