Decided my wedges didn't really match my bag... took about 3hrs but I think it was worth it.

Before:

After:

New bag look:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got a bunch of new clubs, so I figured it's time to post here: Sun Mountain Tour Series Cart Bag: PXG 0211 Driver (10.5°, Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60 shaft) Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro F2

My current set Driver 10’ and 3W 15’ Callaway XR Pro  2H Cobra Baffie 18’ 4H Benross 22’ 5-PW Mizuno JPX 919 Forged Wedges 50’ 56’ 62’ Mizuno S18 Ping Sigma Tyne H B

Lots of new stuff the past month, new bag, new irons, new wedges, new putter. Funny story with the putter, it's not mine. Buddy lent it to me in Scottsdale when I couldn't get my bags out of airport s

Posted Images

Decided my wedges didn't really match my bag... took about 3hrs but I think it was worth it. Before: [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/78719/] [/URL] After: [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/78720/] [/URL] New bag look: [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/78721/] [/URL]

That's cool! Looks awesome. I'll put out an updated pic too.

• Administrator
Originally Posted by mcmanus

Decided my wedges didn't really match my bag... took about 3hrs but I think it was worth it.

Wow! Even your camera took better pictures after you changed the paint fill! :D

Nice.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by iacas

Wow! Even your camera took better pictures after you changed the paint fill! :D

Nice.

better lighting... same old iPhone 5 haha

Updated bag. Added the 5 iron back in and removed 2 Nike clubs, Vdr driver(tin can) and Vdr pro 3 hybrid(project x 6.0 a bit too much for me) and a Cobra Amp 3fw. Added. Rbz 10.5 driver s an R11s 4 fw s and for the trifecta a TM rescue 11. Still need to add Golf Pride grips.

WITB: These 13 clubs work for me!

3 woods (Adams TightLies Max Launch High COR 10.5 ° driver, Adams original TightLies 16 ° 4-wood & 24 ° 7-wood all with stock regular flex graphite Super-Shafts and Golf Pride grips);

3 Cleveland TA-5 Gunmetal mid irons (5, 6, 7); 3 Cleveland TA-5 Gunmetal short irons (8, 9, PW) all with True Temper Sensicore regular flex shafts and Black Widow Tour Silk grips;

3 Cleveland REG. 588 Gunmetal wedges (51 °, 57 °, 64 °) all with Dynamic Gold Sensicore stiff flex shafts and Black Widow Tour Silk grips;

Carbite Polar Balanced DC (31") putter with Tiger Shark over-sized grip.

The bag with Orca driver head cover, Adams Original TighLies and Mr. Sharky

3 clubs in each compartment: 3, 3, 3, 3 - check ready to go.

Another view.

From the side. I like the Black Widow towels and got them for free with the grips. :)

The line up.

The line up: club head close-up view.

The scoring team: I really like these wedges and find that with this combo I can hit just about any kind of wedge shot imaginable: bump and run, chip, flop, pitch, etc.

That's cool! Looks awesome. I'll put out an updated pic too.

How did you paint fill your clubs? I'm thinking of getting some red into where the numbers are on my TaylorMade MC's. Is it a specific type of paint? I don't want to hijack the thread so feel free to pm me if easier! Looks good, perfect matching colors. Thx!

Thanks for the PM McManus! Simple paint fill on the iron numbers, added a 913D2 w/ Diamana white 72g stiff, 52,56 Vokey Sm4 oil cans. And here's an updated WITB:

• 2 weeks later...

Here is what I have right now Titelist 910D3 9.5* UST Proforce V2 74g Taylormade R11 TP 14.5* MFS 85 (orange KJ Choi) Ping I20 17 or 20 (really 18 and 21) Project X Black 6.0 Ping S57 4-W Project X 5.5 Mizuno MP T Series Black Nickel 51/06 Kbs Tour Mizuno MP Series 56/08 (bent to 55) Dynamic Gold Wedge Mizuno MP R series Black Nickel 60/05 (bent to 59) Dynamic Gold Wedge Ping Redwood ZB Titleist Stand Bag Iliac and Stitch headcovers If you guys have any questions please ask, thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Added a 60* vokey to my 52 and 56 set. Was passed on to me from a good friend. Nice amount of rust and matches the oil can finish I have on the others.