• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got a bunch of new clubs, so I figured it's time to post here: Sun Mountain Tour Series Cart Bag: PXG 0211 Driver (10.5°, Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60 shaft) Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro F2

My current set Driver 10’ and 3W 15’ Callaway XR Pro  2H Cobra Baffie 18’ 4H Benross 22’ 5-PW Mizuno JPX 919 Forged Wedges 50’ 56’ 62’ Mizuno S18 Ping Sigma Tyne H B

Lots of new stuff the past month, new bag, new irons, new wedges, new putter. Funny story with the putter, it's not mine. Buddy lent it to me in Scottsdale when I couldn't get my bags out of airport s

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
My customized Studio Select Newport 1.5

The date stamped is my wedding date - so if I'm on the course on that day -- many, many years down the road; I'll remember to high-tail it to the jewelry store before going home!

I've had it since last September, but just started using it this month.

The putter was not, the customization was indeed. My wife is awesome.

It's either the greatest wedding gift for a golfer, or the worst, if things don't work out, LOL.

I kid, I kid.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
look at all the goofy looking Canadian money.....do they really name their currency after animals?? pfff....

I'll give you a caribou or a 1973 Mountie for five shiny beavers minted in the 70s!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.