Been meaning to post my aging equipment in here for a while.

Driver - Tour Edge Exotics ESX220

3 Wood - Taylor Made Jet Speed

2 Hybrid - Ping G20

4 Hybrid - Adams Red

Irons - Ping i3 O-Size irons (3i - LW) - I take a few out depending on where I'm playing.

Putter - Odyssey Works Versa V-Line

IMG_3408.JPG

IMG_3405.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lots of new stuff the past month, new bag, new irons, new wedges, new putter. Funny story with the putter, it's not mine. Buddy lent it to me in Scottsdale when I couldn't get my bags out of airport s

My current set Driver 10’ and 3W 15’ Callaway XR Pro  2H Cobra Baffie 18’ 4H Benross 22’ 5-PW Mizuno JPX 919 Forged Wedges 50’ 56’ 62’ Mizuno S18 Ping Sigma Tyne H B

So I got my Clicgear 3.5+ today. Figured I would shine these bad boys up and show ya what I'm workin' with.

Posted Images

Current bag setup:

:ping: G400 9° Driver w/Alta Stiff Shaft

:ping: G20 15° 3 Wood w/Alta Stiff Shaft

:ping: G400 19° 3 Crossover w/Alta Stiff Shaft

:ping: G30 Irons - 4-GW w/DG S300 Shafts

:ping: Glide 3.0 Wedges - 54°/12 & 58°/10

:scotty_cameron: Select Squareback

:ping: Hoofer Bag

IMG_5485.jpg

IMG_5486.jpg

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjan21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • On the topic itself ... I used to love practicing on the course. My prior home club had an executive course and plenty of times there would be nearly no one on it. It was great for working out the irons and wedges and getting ready for the season. Sadly, it just isn't really possible to do that anywhere around here now. It's tough even getting on a course without having at least one other player with you and that makes practice not really feasible.  
    • No I didn't do it own my own. When I first started I got 3 private lessons for 2h each with basic lessons in irons, chipping and putting. During the first winter I also had a couple of extra lessons with irons/driver/fairway woods.  When spring came around I got a couple of lessons with chipping and putting.  So I had a lot of lessons in the beginning but since then I also practice every change I got during 2020. On average 2 times a week with 1-1,5 hours on the driving range and 1 round on our 6 hole par 3 course.  Practicing "real" golf on that par 3 course has helped me the most I think. 
    • Ideally you would want something with more weight change ability. Even pulling the 3.5 all together isn't going to get you much change in SW. I ended up dropping about 8g to get where it felt right in my Epic Flash I used. But if it's all you've got and don't want to spend more on an experiment, then give it a go. I would suggest that you find a shaft as counterbalanced as possible in that case to try and even out the weight.
    • Day 101: way too cold and windy to do anything outside. Did some putting work inside.
    • Changing the title of a dude’s thread, unless against a code of conduct, makes this place waaaaay less desirable.   And then you get sensitive about his retort??  WOW!!! Guess you showed him, Boss!!!
  • Today's Birthdays

1. dpriceva
      dpriceva
      (59 years old)
    2. Jim C
      Jim C
      (60 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...