• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My current set Driver 10’ and 3W 15’ Callaway XR Pro  2H Cobra Baffie 18’ 4H Benross 22’ 5-PW Mizuno JPX 919 Forged Wedges 50’ 56’ 62’ Mizuno S18 Ping Sigma Tyne H B

I got a bunch of new clubs, so I figured it's time to post here: Sun Mountain Tour Series Cart Bag: PXG 0211 Driver (10.5°, Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60 shaft) Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro F2

Lots of new stuff the past month, new bag, new irons, new wedges, new putter. Funny story with the putter, it's not mine. Buddy lent it to me in Scottsdale when I couldn't get my bags out of airport s

Posted Images

Gonna have to split my bag up into separate posts since I am only allowed 3 images per post right now, but here it is. I'm very happy with most of my bag; hit my driver well but I'm looking to upgrade it when I can afford to. Hopefully to the R9460.

Whole Bag:

Driver/3wood:

Hybrids:

Balls - TaylorMade TP red and black, custom numbered. LOVE these balls. Use the blacks in regular conditions and the reds when the weather is more windy.

Shoes - without a doubt the most comfortable and best looking paif of shoes I have owned. Would buy 5 more pairs right now...EASILY.

That's the bag I want! Great pics...just what I was looking for!

Thanks, they are really great clubs. Because of being an old Nike set I think thay have been greately overlooked. There's a reason why Cink and Glover have been using these sticks last year. Certainly I enjoy them a lot. I don't know if you've noticed that while Nike went frem these to the cavity back, Mizuno released the MP 58s that are just the same as the CCI Forged.

Cheers.