IGNORED

Anyone watching Discovery Health Channel - Dude has a driver shaft through his head!

Three Putt
Note: This thread is 5689 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

how the heck did the butt end of a gripped club penetrate the skin like that?

His "cuz" broke the club first, then shanked him. He told the hole story to the police and Dr.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

I wonder if the shaft Mfg will use the footage in future ads..."Try the new shaft by (insert brand name here) ...Strong enough to drive through a skull, and still retain its flex!").

I do believe he would be able to replace the club during the round, according to the rules of golf, right??

But...if indeed he was shaving stokes, he would have signed an incorrect scorecard?

What is the penalty for breaking someone elses equipment (forget about trying to skewer his dome with it for a moment).

Looking for a ruling from our rules experts on this shortened stipulated round?

Thanks in advance.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

"Sir, have you been drinking?" Aussie Dude: "Yeah, a couple. You know, par for the course." H.L. Interjection: I kid you not. Dude with a golf club sticking through his head just said "par for the course."[/INDENT]

Yeah, just a few cases between family members on a nice Sunday afternoon.

I'd hate to see these guys "Party". Also this priceless exchange....They wheel the guy in the ER with the club sticking in his skull ...Aussie Dude " I'M NEVAHHH PLAYING GOLF WITH HIM AGAIN!!!!" JMHO...I think a Navy Seal might have second thoughts about playing a round with your cousin.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx 15* - X flex

Note: This thread is 5689 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!