IGNORED

What kind of push cart do you use and why?

Note: This thread is 4540 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. WHAT PUSH OR PULL CART DO YOU USE AND WHY?

• SUN MOUNTAIN
    • HITECH
    • BAGBOY
    • OTHER

Sun Mountain. No complaints. I would be interested in hearing how others like push carts with solid wheels. The Sun Mountain has air filled rubber tires. I went with Sun Mountain thinking this would provide smoother ride.

Bought a Clicgear 2.0 in May.

I've never been more pleased with a golfing product of any type!!!!!

These carts are simply wonderful. I was very concerned with it's compact folded size that it wouldn't fold out into a large enough cart for me as I'm really tall.

My fears were for nothing....this cart folds out in the blink of an eye into a very stable and strong cart with a push handles that adjusts effortlessly in to numerous hand positions.

The parking brake feature is perfect.

The airless tires are excellent.

I simply don't see how they can improve on this product.

I bought a Sun Mountain V1 this year to take some of the weight off my back. I liked the air tires; however, the attached pump is worthless in my opinion. I have an air compressor that does the trick.

Not worrying about the clubs on my back has helped increase the number of holes I can play without feeling tired... the effect... priceless!

Good luck making your choice!

I bought the SUN MOUNTAIN SPEED CART V1 and used it for the first time today. I had a HITECH, however I wanted a cart with a brake. I intended to buy a BAGBOY at my favorite courses proshop, however the lady that owns the place actually talked me out of it. Even though it meant not buying it from her. She really raved about the SUN MOUNTAIN. So I went and looked at one and bought it and it is awesome. I love all the handy features, the brake on the handle, the padded compartment etc. I highly recommend it. It also pushes very straight.

I have the Bagboy EZ Fold LX. I love it. The reason why I purchased this model was because of the ease of folding it up to put in my trunk. It has a small footprint and is great on the course. Plus, I was on TGW.com and they were blowing them out for a great deal. I was at Golfsmith and they agreed to match the price and I have used it every since. I only wish I could take in on my golf trips...I just love to walk the golf course now.

I can't say anything bad about Sun Mountain, although I've never owned one, they seem like they perform well also.

I don't use a push cart personally. But at my club, the Sun Mountain outsells everything else probably 20 to 1. It's the best product on the market in my opinion. Not to mention that their customer service is top of the line.

Bagboy Express 120. Buddy of mine had a Bagboy and seemed to like it, and Sports Authority had them on sale, plus I used a 25% coupon so I got it really cheap. Works great for me.

I have a beach buggy at the moment, a 2-wheel pullcart that gets my bag around the course. However it sometimes falls over and the bag twists and I find I have to keep straightening the bag every hole or so.

I think I will definitely get a Clicgear, based on the review at this website (and other websites). It looks like a great cart.

I have a beach buggy at the moment, a 2-wheel pullcart that gets my bag around the course. However it sometimes falls over and the bag twists and I find I have to keep straightening the bag every hole or so.

I assure you that it is a great cart. It is the best golfing product I've ever used. You can see the videos of deployment on their website as well as youtube. I'm looking forward to cold weather so I can try to wear mine out!!!!

I assure you that it is a great cart. It is the best golfing product I've ever used. You can see the videos of deployment on their website as well as youtube. I'm looking forward to cold weather so I can try to wear mine out!!!!

Thanks :) It is a bit pricey but having seen all the features and small footprint for storage, travel, etc. I have decided its well worth the outlay when I consider how much more enjoyable it will make my round of Golf.

Note: This thread is 4540 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!