IGNORED

What 3 SandTrap members you would want to golf with

srjorion
Note: This thread is 5697 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, but no politics! We want to have a good time! LOL
My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

Harry is just thinking of a way to tell you all hes gay.

..but not with me.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Pretty sure with his flirting, that is not an issue. He is the one that asked why more women dont play golf remember?

He's pretending he likes women. It's a cover-up.

In My Bag

5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Wow, im offended. Ill treat if anyone wants to play with me. it will make me fell more loved here.

Id play with anyone but ill name a couple:
Ben
Iacas
Dent

Sticks
driver- X460 tour 9.5 Aldila NVS 75
irons- X-forged 3-PW TT BlackGold stiff
wedges- x-tour vintage 52, 56, 60
hybrid- FT-hybrid #2 17* putter- Sophia 33" "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."_Mario Andretti

We don't live abroad, you do!

Once again, and I said something similar to Jay_B, YOU'RE the one that's far away, not us!

lol.... your the foreigner to me

Iacas- I want to met him

Cheers mate

In my Ping UCLAN Team Bag

Nike Sasqautch 9.5 - V2 Stiff
Cleveland HiBore 15 - V2 Stiff
Ben Hogan Apex FTX, 2 - PW - Dynamic Gold StiffNike SV Tour 52, 58 - Dynamic Golf StiffYes Golf Callie - 33 inchesBall - Srixon Z star X

Harry is not gay.

I'm not even going to ask how you know.

We'll live with the Army's slogan "Don't ask, Don't tell". Harry always seems pretty "gay" to me. After all isn't the true definition of gay, happy.

In my Pro-Walker stand bag:

Driver: Founders Club "The Judge" Graphite shaft (benched for bad play)
3-wood: 15* steel shaft
5 & 7-wood: Velocitized BBT Oversized Graphite Shaft Medium Flex 21* & 25*3-iron: Wilson Sam Snead Blue Ridge (benched for bad play)4-SW: Maker's Pride irons steel shaftsP...

Lets all agree harry is awsome.

heres another person i forgot: X-Forged.. jeez!
In My Bag

heres another person i forgot: X-Forged.. jeez!

I've tried to reply to this thread 8 or 9 times. Each time I give up....it's too hard to figure out just three....

I've enjoyed golfing with each of the members that I've had the opportunity to play (and hope we can do so again) and am sure I'd enjoy getting a round in with everyone on this forum.

Lets all agree harry is awsome.

Agreed!!

In my Pro-Walker stand bag:

Driver: Founders Club "The Judge" Graphite shaft (benched for bad play)
3-wood: 15* steel shaft
5 & 7-wood: Velocitized BBT Oversized Graphite Shaft Medium Flex 21* & 25*3-iron: Wilson Sam Snead Blue Ridge (benched for bad play)4-SW: Maker's Pride irons steel shaftsP...

If I could choose only 3 I'd pick:
Iacas
Everardo
Shindig

But like everyone else is saying, I can't think of anyone I wouldn't golf with on this board.
Callaway FT-9 Tour I-mix 9.5° Driver (Fujikura Zcom Pro 65 stiff)
Mizuno F-50 15° 3w (Exsar FS2 stiff)
Bridgestone J36 19° Hybrid (Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff)
Adams Idea Pro 23° Hybrid (Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff)
Adams Idea Pro Forged 5-pw Irons (DG Black Gold stiff)Nike SV Tour Black Satin...

I'd have to go with Claire, and Harry, and the 4th spot is negotiable, maybe Grogger or Smallville or Iacas or Dent. There's a TON of good choices, I hope this thread gets really long!

Alright, I'm a candidate for this foursome!

In my foursome, Julie_M and Harry are coming back out with me. Possibly immts007 would fill that fourth spot. Can't say I know Claire well, but wouldn't rule her out ... love playing with the ladies!

Driver: FT-5 9* Neutral
3 & 5 Wood: SuperSteel
Irons: ISI Beryllium Copper
Sand Wedge: Ben Hogan piece of
Putter: White Hot

Alright, I'm a candidate for this foursome!

on the golf course or....?

In My Bag

I really don't know who I'd play with. I saw this thread days ago and still can't come up with a fourball...
Whats in the bag:

Driver: Nike Ignite 460cc 10.5* Fujikura Ignite reg flex
Fairway woods: Howson tour master power series 3,5 woods
Irons: MacGregor M675 3-PW DG S300 Wedges: Mizuno MP-R Black Nickel 54.10, 60.05Putter: Pinfire Golf P4Ball: Titleist NXT TourHome Course:http://www.golfarmagh.co.uk/...

In my foursome, Julie_M and Harry are coming back out with me. Possibly immts007 would fill that fourth spot.

This hacker-noob would be honored to ruin a good walk with such an august group of mid to low handicappers!

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

Note: This thread is 5697 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!