IGNORED

What 3 SandTrap members you would want to golf with

srjorion
Note: This thread is 5672 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Puhlease. This "left coast" fella's first ever self bought (cassette tape non the less) was De La Soul's 3ft High and Risin'. I was all about east coast from about then until rap music died in 1995. Favorite rap group is Tribe Called Quest and as you know both those groups were all part of that uprising with Jungle Brothers and L.O.N.S. Don't test me son! hahahahaaa.

My apologizes, I didn't know you would be down with the ole skool

Best thing that came out of Cali during that time(well a little after) was The Pharcyde, still listen to them to this day. Definitely agree Rap died in the mid 90's, todays stuff is commercialized, recycled pop-rap.
My Bag

Driver: Sumo 460 10.5º Stiff
4 & 7 Woods: T-40 Stiff
Irons: Tight Lies GT 3-PWWedges: Tom Watson SignaturePutter: Daiwa DG-245Ball: One PlatinumGone Golfin'

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Note: This thread is 5672 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!