IGNORED

How many golf balls do you carry in your bag when you play?

titaniummd
Note: This thread is 5656 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I usually carry my bag and I rarely lose more than 1-2, if any, balls in a round, so no more than 6.

My Tools of Ignorance:

Driver: Ping I20 9.5*
Woods/Hybrids: Cobra AMP 3W and 3 HY

Irons: Cobra AMP 4-GW

Wedges: Callaway Forged Copper 56* and 60*

Putters: Scotty Cameron  35" (Several of the flow neck blade variety)

Ball: Bridgestone B330-RX and Srixon Z-Star

Bag: Nike Performance Carry

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep all my golf equipment in my bag, including all my playing and practice balls, so probably about 30 in there. I rarely use more than a couple in a round, though. Lately I've been getting good at losing balls in open rough, though, so that might go up.....

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

3 Sleeves, (9 Balls). Never have needed more than 3 balls, but it gives me peace of mind. You never know...... Better to have and not need it......., etc., etc.

Everything in Moderation, Keep it Simple, Less is Best

Ping G10 clubs:   D-9*, 3W-15.5*, H-18*, Irons-4 thru PW, W-50/ 54/ 58*, P- Redwood Zing 

Ball-Pro V1

usually keep anywhere between 12-14 in the bag. Just got back into the game this past season, so I have enough on hand to ensure I can complete the round...I have never actually lost all dozen in my bag during a round, but I am paranoid and like having them in there as a safety net. Losing them is not an issue for me as my in-laws live on the 15th on my home course, so my father-in-law and I scour for balls every week. The guy is crazy, he found 260 last weekend!

Sasquatch Tour Stand Bag

taylor made R9 460 - 10.5 | taylor made Burner Wood - 15 | callaway BB Heavenwood 3 Hybrid - 20 | nickent 3dx RC 4 Hybrid - 23 |mizuno MX300 5-PW | titleist SM Vokey - 50/54/58 | scotty cameron Fastback - 33'' | titleist NXT Tourhttp://www...

It varies, but usually no more than 10, no less than 4. I usually end up with more than I started out with because I walk and seem to find a lot of them looking for a home.

Roy McEvoy is my hero.

In My bag
TM Burner 9.5 S Flex

Wilson Invex Strong 3 and 5 wood

Maxfli Revolution 3-PW Irons

Cleveland 54/60 wedges

Odessey XG #7 Putter

about 3 good balls and then about a dozen cheap balls. The cheap balls are incase i lose all three good balls and for those holes that i just seem to always lose a ball on.

There is this one par 5 at this course i've played 3 times with water infront of the green which forces you to lat up at about 100 yards from the green. Well on this hole i've hit it fat, skulled it and shanked it into the water. So when i play there on tuesday i'm going to use a cheap ball and hopefully not lose it.

I usually like to have around 10-12 balls in my bag. I've been experimenting with new balls over the last two months so right now I have about 20 due to extra sleeves of the Top Flite D2 feel's that I was trying out and still like on some of the tougher desert-style courses around Tucson. Something about losing $1 ball instead of a $4 ball. Other then that it is the ProV1's.

In my Ogio Bag
Driver - Cobra 10.5 F Speed
3 Wood - Cobra LD speed
Hybrid - TaylorMade Burner 22 degree
Irons - Callaway X-Tour 3-PW 52.08 Degree Gap Wedge - Titleist Vokey Spin Milled56.14 Degree Sand Wedge - Titleist Vokey Spin Milled60.07 Degree Lob Wedge - Titleist Vokey Spin MilledPutter...

anywhere between 6-8 golf balls per round. I lose 1 or 2 on average per round, but have that many just in case. When I carry less, I become cautious and sometimes play better and more conservatively.

Note: This thread is 5656 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!