IGNORED

Toilet Paper Project

Note: This thread is 4698 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What would happen if you turned in the report actually written on toilet paper?

If that's the case, then he should use the "industrial 1/4 ply" parchment variety found in most company bathrooms, versus the 3-ply "woman's sanctuary" premium tp. He needs a hard writing surface (with wood pulp) versus a goose down pillow version.

What would happen if you turned in the report actually written on toilet paper?

The thought actually crossed my mind too as I read this thread ... the brilliance in this idea is that if OP submitted the report on the new 3-Ply TP from Quilted Northern that just might count as a 3 page report ...

Jules - wonderful brief history of TP ... had me captivated ... specfically liked the idea of "balls of wool soaked in rose water" Nice to see that the ladies can contribute to the "toilet humor" around this place.

Jules - wonderful brief history of TP ... had me captivated ... specfically liked the idea of "balls of wool soaked in rose water"

It's a real article from an academic database...I'm going to have to go ahead and maintain my first post is the only useful one on this thread.

It's a real article from an academic database...I'm going to have to go ahead and maintain my first post is the only useful one on this thread.

Just like most of the other threads you get involved in.

I'm surprised this thread has stayed as "clean" as it has so far. I figured it would have gone down the drain by now.

It sounds like that to me too, but I have to do it.

I'm telling you Whippit, I think Ben is on to something here.

I think your teacher has given you this project to see who will "think outside the box". Look at the assignment closely. If it is "write a 3 page report on toilet paper", then I think you should write ON toilet paper. (A traditional report as a backup would be prudent however.)

Note: This thread is 4698 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.