IGNORED

Baseball Playoff Talk

Grndslmhttr3
Note: This thread is 5648 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

thats pretty funny.

tb put it on boston tonight

wakefield is up next for boston so maybe he'll have one of his slow nights where he cant get the knuckleball working for him

in my cart bag

Hi-Bore XL 9.5* stiff flex
Sport Series 19* 5 wood
Sport Series 15* 3 wood HBT Irons PW-3H Reg. 588 64*

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sick of Durbin. I've had it with that piece of sh*t months ago. It's amazing how low his ERA is with that junk slider he throws every pitch. Breaks right over the middle of the plate, god damn.

-Rich

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hey Jimmy Rollins, Ryan Howard....WAKE THE HELL UP! Brett Myers has 3 RBIs in the series and a P next to his name in the roster. Get your MVP and homerun leader on! Maybe Victorino needs to throw at your heads....haha

Man, just got home from the game. What a bummer. Victorino silenced the crowd with his shot and then Stairs hit it deep. At least I didnt have to listen to McCarver. I dont know what Ethier was thinking swinging at the first pitch from Romero after he just walked Furcal. It really showed his age. Oh well, Ill be there on Wednesday night too, so hopefully we take this thing back to Philly.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW
CG11 Black Pearl 52* Vokey Spin Milled 56/14 CG11 Black Pearl 60* Black Series 1

gotta feel bad for wakefield........didnt have a very good game at all.

Go TB

in my cart bag

Hi-Bore XL 9.5* stiff flex
Sport Series 19* 5 wood
Sport Series 15* 3 wood HBT Irons PW-3H Reg. 588 64*

Hey Jimmy Rollins, Ryan Howard....WAKE THE HELL UP! Brett Myers has 3 RBIs in the series and a P next to his name in the roster. Get your MVP and homerun leader on! Maybe Victorino needs to throw at your heads....haha

How is Brett doing? I heard he twisted his ankle running around second a few days ago.

gotta feel bad for wakefield........didnt have a very good game at all.

I don't feel sorry for anyone who is on the Red Sox, especially Wakefield. It's sorta tough to complain about having two World Series rings.

-Rich

The Phillies are going to the World Series. I hope they win it only because it's been so long.

Plus, it would be nice to erase the memory of Mitch Williams giving up the homer to Joe Carter. Also, it would be nice to forget that a$$hole Curt Schilling wearing a tee shirt to a press conference that read "I hate Mitch Williams." Joking or not, he's a teammate. It's just wrong.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

YESSSSS!!!!! Go Phillies. Now if my childhood hero Pete Rose could just get in the Hall of Fame. Oh well, Victorino is my new Charlie Hustle I suppose. I think he showed real class telling Furcal to keep his head up after Furcal had 3 errors in one inning. And Jimmy Rollins picked a great time to finally go yard. First at bat of the game, after fighting off a 0-2 count. And of course Cole Hamels is the man.

I'd love to get the Bosox in the series, just because everybody wants to get on their bandwagon since they finally broke the curse. They are a great team but I knew ONE Sox fan in East Tennessee before 2004. Now I can't go to WalMart without tripping over a Bosox hat.

Now I can't go to WalMart without tripping over a Bosox hat.

****ing pathetic. I was a Nomar fan, not sure why, just liked him, but when he left Boston I kinda stopped caring for them. Now I hate them.

-Rich

Well, I just got back from the game. Im not too bummed because we had a great season. Congrats to the Phillies, they were the better team by far and well see if they go all the way.

Exodus bag
R7 Dual Driver, R7 3w
CGB Rescue 3
CGB max 4-PW
CG11 Black Pearl 52* Vokey Spin Milled 56/14 CG11 Black Pearl 60* Black Series 1

Oh boy this is gonna be a good series. I wonder if the cold weather up here will make things difficult for the Rays, seeing as they always play in an indoor stadium down south. I can't wait!

-Rich

this series will be boring

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

4th inning game one, 2 homers already, hmmmmm

But I gotta give you props for the 44" driver shaft. I seriously thought I was the only one!

Could not disagree with you more. I think this World Series will be the most exciting in a long time. The problem is no one outside of Pennsylvania cares about the Phillies and well,

no one cares about the Rays. But this series is going to go 6 maybe 7, and will be close each game. You know what a boring World Series is? Bosox and Rockies, Tigers and Cardinals. Those matchups were god awful. This matchup is great. -Just noticed where you are. Now it makes sense.

Driver: Tour Burner 10.5*
3 Wood: Hibore 15*
3 Hybrid: 3dx DC 20*
Irons: i5 4-PW
Gap Wedge: cg12 50*Sand Wedge: cg12 54*Putter: g5i anserIn my grom bag :)

Oh god that was probably the most nerveracking thing I've seen. Phillies hitting was pretty lousy and Ryan Howard needs to get his head out of his ass. 11 runners LOB was it?

But... A win's a win!

-Rich

Note: This thread is 5648 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!