IGNORED

NHL Season is HERE!!!!

Note: This thread is 4654 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Cant say that I have been anticipating hockey season... typically do not go to many games until football season is over... but none the less...

what? NHL and NFL, what's better than that? i'm in an NHL Fantasy League(Yahoo) and we had an online draft last night. i'm not sure if it was fun or the most stressful experience i've ever had. oh well, i can always make a few cut throat trades down the line. i did manage to grab Kipper and Luongo though as my netminders, they should grab me a lot of wins.

C'mon Bruins, do something for me this year. We need you to complete the circle of four pro sports champions (not holding the breath, though).

The Habs will be taking the East, and the Wings the West....and then the Wings will see how the West was won :)

Go Habs Go! Go Habs Go!

It's the Canadiens' 100th anniversary....it's in the cards boys, face it!

I'm hoping my Jackets can comeout and "win one for the gipper". We lost our President (I think that's what he was) over the winter so we've got something to play for this year. Plus we haven't had a winning team since our expansion year so it's time.

Let's Go Jackets!!!! This one's for Mr. Mac.

Note: This thread is 4654 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!