IGNORED

Gigagolf Iron Equivalents

Note: This thread is 5671 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

http://www.gigagolf.com/index.jsp

Thats the website. I'm gonna be looking for irons from them soon. I'll be going to the range to try some different Irons out and I want to figure out which irons i can hit with to get a feel for the irons sold here.
Specifically, the m510 forged Muscle. What's the real version of this?

Driver- Nike Sasquatch 10.5/Aldila VS Proto ByYou
5 wood- Taylormade CGB Max Clone
3-PW- Nike Pro Combo Tour Clones
3 Hybrid (2i replacement)-Ben Hogan Edge CFT
Wedge- Vokey 56 degree Oil Can ClonePutter- Guerin Rife 2-Bar CloneBag- Cougar Hydro III Carry Bag

well, you list a 24 handicap, but your signature probably puts you closer to 14 or 15.

check out mizuno titelist and nike as possible options.

In my bag:

some golf clubs

a few golf balls

a bag of tee's some already broken the rest soon to be

a snickers wrapper (if you have seen me play, you would know you are not going anywhere for a while)

and an empty bottle of water

well, you list a 24 handicap, but your signature probably puts you closer to 14 or 15.

ClearWater,

I think (but could be wrong) that Crazy-O was asking which irons the Gigagolf m510 forged Muscle are clones of. I want to say that they look like a Titleist 690.MB Forged maybe? EDIT: http://www.titleist.com/golfclubs/irons/690mb.asp ?

Are these clones though? They really are their own brand with many custom options, but just aren't a major company. But I do suppose a few of them resemble irons like the ping rapture.

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Are these clones though? They really are their own brand with many custom options, but just aren't a major company. But I do suppose a few of them resemble irons like the ping rapture.

Yes, they are clones.

And thanks Harry, I think you're right.

Wedge- Vokey 56 degree Oil Can ClonePutter- Guerin Rife 2-Bar CloneBag- Cougar Hydro III Carry Bag

What about the Revelation hybrid iron set? What are they clones of?

It looks like the Adams Tech OS line from a previous year (2006 or 2007?) to me.

Here is the current incarnation of the Adams Tech A4OS: http://www.adamsgolf.com/products/irons/a4os.php EDIT: Maybe - http://www.golfsmith.com/products/TL...Set_w/graphite EDIT EDIT: I wonder what information has leaked out of my brain to make room for this kind of useless knowledge...

I went to the range today and was very disappointed that they didn't have Titelist MB for demo.
However, I fell in love with the S9's, so if they were the clubs that I hit best then I probably wouldn't be able to handle a Blade style iron. The S9's are to expensive for me...does anyone know a legitimate quality clone? Or a place that I could get a good deal for them? I've been searching around and the lowest I've found is a $500 set on Ebay that doesn't fit my needs.

Also- Are the S9's this year a lot better than last year?

I went to the range today and was very disappointed that they didn't have Titelist MB for demo.

golf ideas.com has S9 clones, but I can't comment on the quality.

http://www.golfideas.com/28/Irons/5155/Snake-Bite-C6

In my bag:

some golf clubs

a few golf balls

a bag of tee's some already broken the rest soon to be

a snickers wrapper (if you have seen me play, you would know you are not going anywhere for a while)

and an empty bottle of water

golf ideas.com has S9 clones, but I can't comment on the quality.

Thank you all so much!

Now I just have to go get my swing speed tested so I can pick out the right shaft! I found some reviews online that said that these were exactly like the real version.

Are they clones? Check out their drivers section. There i can find the callaway x clone, 2 callaway ft-i clones a ping g10 clone. In their woods , i find the squareway, x fairway clone, and again g10. Same is pretty much true for hybrids

I got the Revelation from Giga last month and I really like them. I started with a Nicklas set from costco and the Revelation is much easier to hit, goes further and feels good. But, I did change the flex, weight and they are a different design...so that may be the main diffrence.

Hoping this set will last me until I drop my handicap. We'll see about the durability!

Oh I forgot, I changed to graphite shafts on the Revelation vs. the heavy steel ones on the costco set. That's the biggest help. By the way, the Nickalas set from costco lasted me two years of mishits, shanks, divots, etc. so I can't complain.

Note: This thread is 5671 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!