IGNORED

Racism in America?

julie_m
Note: This thread is 5629 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

i don't think mccain should be judged by statements that he made so long ago when he was middle-aged

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think mccain should be judged by statements that he made so long ago when he was middle-aged

lol.

Is 56 considered 'middle-aged'?

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

lol.

feels like the middle to middle, i'm halfway there

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

Frankly, the both of them are examples of disgusting behavior. I don't think anyone should be defending either of them, even if that defense is saying "that's worse."

Good point - though its hard to classify the "Kill him" remark as NOT racist - it was not literally racist (just inferred). The C*** word obviously is NOT racist.

I don't think anyone was defending either anyway. Both clearly are examples of poor behavior which no sane person could defend.

:P
In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

i have a cultural distrust of white folks and yet i am thankful for gordon brown saving the world from economic collapse

The C*** word obviously is NOT racist.

there was a woman wearing one of those t-shirts, isn't this like the n-word and so its ok for one of the kind, in this case a woman, to call another woman this term?

Also, is there any possibility that this/these nuisances were planted?

Not likely... the title of this thread is "Racism in America?" and based on this footage from a Palin rally in Ohio, the answer is most certainly "yes":

What's in my bag:

Not likely... the title of this thread is "Racism in America?" and based on this footage from a Palin rally in Ohio, the answer is most certainly "yes":

ditto

While I'm an unforgiving Obama supporter (as well as immts007 fan), the fact that this report was by an Al Jazeera affiliate doesn't do much to further the cause, IMHO.

I think we're better off finding life-long "righties" who are bashing McCain and in Obama's camp, at this point. Just my 2 cents.

Driver: FT-5 9* Neutral
3 & 5 Wood: SuperSteel
Irons: ISI Beryllium Copper
Sand Wedge: Ben Hogan piece of
Putter: White Hot

I will consider the source but I have no doubt there are people out there that feel this way and is unfortunate I live in the same country as they do. Even if we forget the racism, the religious fundamentalism scares the hell out of me. Where is my Richard Dawkins book?

Where I play: Mission Viejo CC and
long Beach Skylinks

In My Red Cleveland Club Count Bag Today;
Hibore XLS 11.5* w/ Diamana Redboard Flowerband 63 S 2009 Launcher 3WD HT 17* w/ Graffalloy Epic 87g S Hibore XLS Hybrid 22* w/ Graffalloy Epic S and 25* w/ Project X 6.0 CG2 4-PW w/ Project X 6.0 HL...

While I'm an unforgiving Obama supporter (as well as immts007 fan), the fact that this report was by an Al Jazeera affiliate doesn't do much to further the cause, IMHO.

Dude the fact that it is an Al Jazeera report doesn't change a thing those people are saying.

But, unfortunately... you are probably right. People aren't logical and all it takes is an arabic symbol for something to be dismissed out of hand.

What's in my bag:

Dude the fact that it is an Al Jazeera report doesn't change a thing those people are saying.

Interesting find, immts007. Source and all, those were too long of interviews to be doctored or cleverly edited.

Is just me, or does the 16 something year old kid with his infant look like Eli from "There Will Be Blood?"

To be honest, they both make me sick. I don't trust either one of them. It's just my personal opinion, but I feel like these two individuals running for the honor of being President of The United States of America are just not worthy of it. McCain is too old and in questionable health, and Obama, just for starters, is an admitted Cocaine user. Are these really the 2 best candidates we could find? This is one election I will not be voting in and I can't wait until it's over.
Next time they give you all that civic bullshit about voting, keep in mind that Hitler was elected in a full, free democratic election- George Carlin

In the Hoofer bag:
10.5* Redline RPM G5 16* G5 19* G5 22* MX 200, 4-6, MP-52 7-W Vokey 50*, Vokey SM 54*, 58* G5i flatstick IGNITE ball

To be honest, they both make me sick. I don't trust either one of them. It's just my personal opinion, but I feel like these two individuals running for the honor of being President of The United States of America are just not worthy of it. McCain is too old and in questionable health, and Obama, just for starters, is an admitted Cocaine user. Are these really the 2 best candidates we could find? This is one election I will not be voting in and I can't wait until it's over.

If you're someone who voted for Bush, and your big argument against Obama's fitness to lead is that he tried cocaine in college, then I have a kettle for you to call black.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

I haven't fully supported a candidate in my lifetime, I have yet to see one who I personally believe has the Nations best interest in mind. What kind of message does that send to our children? Son, Dont do drugs! Well why not, President Clinton/Bush/Obama/McCain/Whomever did them, and look what they became!

Again, are these truly the best individuals we have to offer to be the face and leader of our great nation?
Next time they give you all that civic bullshit about voting, keep in mind that Hitler was elected in a full, free democratic election- George Carlin

In the Hoofer bag:
10.5* Redline RPM G5 16* G5 19* G5 22* MX 200, 4-6, MP-52 7-W Vokey 50*, Vokey SM 54*, 58* G5i flatstick IGNITE ball

I haven't fully supported a candidate in my lifetime, I have yet to see one who I personally believe has the Nations best interest in mind. What kind of message does that send to our children? Son, Dont do drugs! Well why not, President Clinton/Bush/Obama/McCain/Whomever did them, and look what they became!

your measuring people's greatness of whether they did or didn't do drugs is faulty

Originally Posted by ganjagolfer View Post
... to their credit, australia has given apology for their abuses but i think they should give up all their lands and go back to england.

Are you talking about Australians or whites in America? I mean who are you saying should leave?

Originally Posted by ganjagolfer View Post

white australians have to go back to england, native americans like white people ever since kevin costner's movie "dances with wolves" and so its ok if we stay

Note: This thread is 5629 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!