IGNORED

Who thinks Kelly Tilghman is hot?

under_par
Note: This thread is 4051 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Is Kelly Tilghman hot?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe So

ya she's hot, has a lot of class, and would take you golfing.... what more could you ask for?????

Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought she was kind of hot; always had a thing for good looking women who can golf... then a friend saw her and figured she was playing on the "other team", which I can see... then I saw her side profile...yikes!!! and now I just like watching because of the golf. She has a good voice and is knowledgable. I prefer her over Craig Kahn and the other blonde woman on there that do Golf Central.

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, she's hot but her voice scares me... its so low. She's more of a man than I am in the vocal department.

Hahaha! Jeff, you are right! I thought the same thing... sometimes I get the impression she might be Lez...n

In My Bag:
Driver:
Nike SasQuatch 460 9.5 deg - Fujikura Prototype X
3 Wood:
Orlimar Trimetal Plus 14 deg - Fujikura Prototype XIrons: Titleist 735CM (3-PW) - TT DG 300SWedges: Titleist Vokey 50 & 54 & 60Putter: Scotty Cameron Laguna Oil Can - Custom Shop Restored to Pro...

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, where was this thread hiding. Im 22 and i could see why a 40 year old might think shes hot.. but to me she looks hideous, that long goose neck and tranvestite voice make me want to puke. I like a girl who can have the word feminine associated with her name. Like Paula creamer or Natalie Gulbis, Cristie Kerrs not ugly. Se ri Pak has a nice body.

Se Ri Pak has a nice body????????

Dude, are you sure?? In Korea, they all make fun of her big, thick legs! Maybe a soccer player has more slender legs!!!
In My Bag:
Driver:
Nike SasQuatch 460 9.5 deg - Fujikura Prototype X
3 Wood:
Orlimar Trimetal Plus 14 deg - Fujikura Prototype XIrons: Titleist 735CM (3-PW) - TT DG 300SWedges: Titleist Vokey 50 & 54 & 60Putter: Scotty Cameron Laguna Oil Can - Custom Shop Restored to Pro...

• 4 weeks later...
What do you guys think of kelly now that she's on your tv every week now?
I would change my vote to average, maybe a six. She's a good broadcaster she's just not got to have her hot.
T-Bone Marshall
Home Course: www.waldenponds.com (74.1/134) 7001 yds
in my bag
Driver: Big Ben cs3 10.5 Stiff/Draw set up
Fairway: Hogan Edge 3,5 metal:Irons: Hogan Radial-Apex shaftWedge: Hogan "Tom Kite" 56* Radial "E" wedgePutter: Affinity vr7 "V-Rod" pro-v1x ball2 markers, Disney divot tool,...

Hi

Laura Davies? I'm sure she's a nice lady, but if you think she's hot you need a trip to the optometrist!

Taylormade r7 460
Callaway X 3 Wood
Callaway X 5 Wood
Callaway X 7 Wood
Callaway X Hybrid (24*)TaylorMade r7 Irons (5-PW)Mizuno MP-R Series Wedges (52,58 degrees)Ping G2 Anser Putter

I played golf with a guy who had worked at the Golf Channel as a producer. I asked him about Kelly Tilghman and he said she is a wonderful person but she would not be looking at me as she plays for the "other" team. Siad he had seen her at functions with her partner etc etc. Not sure if this is true but not sure that it isn't.
In my bag:
Driver : 905R 9.5*
3 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 15*
5 Wood: Big Bertha Titanium 19*
Irons : 755Wedges: Vokey 50* Wedges: 588 DSG 56* Putter: 2 Ball Lined Blade 35Ball : ProV1

I've heard similar rumours about Kelly, but then, that's how rumours start in the first place

Fred

In My Bag:
Driver: Ping G5 10.5° (Stiff Shaft)
TaylorMade 3-Wood: Ping I3 irons: Ping I3Wedges: PingPutter: Odyssey 2 ballHome Course: Golden West Golf Course

If you're looking for golfers who are hot:

1( Natalie Gulbis
2( Anna Rawson
3( Sophie Sandolo

Kelly Tilghman is pretty. These girls are hot!! And they play for the right team!!

In the bag:
Driver: Taylor Made 09' Burner 9.5*
Woods: Nicklaus 18* Hybrid
Cobra DWS Baffler Hybrid 20*
Irons: Mizuno MX-200 4-Gw Project x 5.5Wedge: Cleveland Black Pearl CG14 54* & 58*Putter: Scotty Cameron TEI 3 Newport 2Balls: Prov1x

• 2 weeks later...
Hells Yeah!

In My Callaway Golf Bag:

Driver: BB 454 8* Aldila nv65s
Fairway Wood: 3&5 Sport Stiff
Hybrid: Nicklaus 21* Himax4- PW: GT2 Tightlies StiffSW: 588 GunLW: 588 GunPutter: OZ T100Bite Men's Golf AC II Golf Shoe Top Flite ballGrey Goose Mini's

She is alright I guess. I'm more partial to Brandi Seymour.

Driver:TaylorMade R580 XD Stiff
3 Wood:Wilson FY-brid 15*
Hybrid:Adams A3 Boxer # 3
Irons:Titleist Square Toe 4
Irons:Callaway X-20 5-PWWedges:Adams Tight Lies GT SWPutter: Ping Anser 2Ball: Wilson Ultra or Precept Lady IQ180 or Bridgestone e6+

Two words.... Sophie Sandolo! OMG

http://www.sophie-sandolo.nl/

LOVE HER CALENDER!!!!

In My Callaway Golf Bag:

Driver: BB 454 8* Aldila nv65s
Fairway Wood: 3&5 Sport Stiff
Hybrid: Nicklaus 21* Himax4- PW: GT2 Tightlies StiffSW: 588 GunLW: 588 GunPutter: OZ T100Bite Men's Golf AC II Golf Shoe Top Flite ballGrey Goose Mini's

• 5 weeks later...
Note: This thread is 4051 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!