IGNORED

What are some meduim launch shafts?

Note: This thread is 4457 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Ok, when I first got my driver I bought it with the stock shaft because of my low ball flight. Now I hit my driver a little too high. I think I should get a medium launch shaft but I dont know what the shaft market is like now a days.

What are the well designed medium launch shafts?

I'd at least consider the UST Proforce V2 on my short list. It's not just a great shaft for the money, it's a great shaft. Consistant ball flight with a ton of feedback. I love this shaft. I have one installed in a Ping G5 and I'd be hard pressed to kick this driver out of my bag. It's not a very "exotic" shaft, but anybody anywhere can install it for you. Just my opinion.

Good luck!

red board is high ball flight as far as i know. i did the same thing you did by getting a g10 with that degree and the stock shaft. i have a different driver now, but i have used the v2 before and it is a great shaft. that will probably be your best option for the money. now if you want a great shaft that i currently play, get the graphite design ysQ. it is mid ballflight and soooo consistent. either of these shafts will be great for you.

Ok, when I first got my driver I bought it with the stock shaft because of my low ball flight. Now I hit my driver a little too high. I think I should get a medium launch shaft but I dont know what the shaft market is like now a days.

Just for your information a "low or mid" launch shaft will not change your trajectory more than two degrees. Also it will only change your trajectory if you have a late to very late wrist release.

Note: This thread is 4457 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!