IGNORED

Rock Bottom Golf

Q.Q.Quillume
Note: This thread is 2856 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've bought several clubs and accessories from RockBottomGolf online and at golf shows with no problems; I would not hesitate to recommend them to others for purchases.

Unlike The Golf Warehouse, RockBottom doesn't appear to delete negative reviews on products.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a "Rock-head!!!" I order from them @ twice a month. Only 1 problem in 3 years, they sent wide shoes instead of regular. Called them and 2 days later my shoes came with a ra for the wrong ones.
A+
Driver Super Quad 10.5
3 Woodhibore xl
irons3-pw AP2
Wedges52 and 56 SV
PutterFuturaBall330-s

I've never ordered from them but planned to soon based on feedback on this forum. That link has me rethinking this idea. There are a LOT of pissed off customers there. So far, the only on-line golf retailer I've used is 3balls.com and it was a flawless transaction. I might still give Rock Bottom a try, but I think I'll start with a couple of small orders first and see how it goes before I order anything big from them.
Bag: VT3 Stand Bag
Driver: 10.5* Offset Driver
Fairway Wood: Offset 3 Wood
Hybrid: Cobra Baffler DWS 20*
Irons: King Cobra II Oversize Irons 3 - PWWedges: Slingshot 4D SW 55*Putter: Crossbax 3.0 MalletBalls: Whatever I can find cheap.

Excellent experiences.

Driver: Hi Bore XLS Monster 9.5º Fujikura Gold Fit-On Stiff

3 wood: Hi Bore XLS 15º Fujikura Gold Fit-On Stiff

Irons: i10 3 - PW Dynamic Gold S300Wedges: Vokey 200 Series - 50º, 54º, 58ºPutter: Abaco 33"Ball: AD333

Epinions is a site that I usually avoid. I've yet to find a URL to a good deal there.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

Rockbottom is a GREAT site.I do not do E Bay so I cannot say how they are on there.Funny the other guy mentioned 3 balls and I just recieved a club from them today and it was not exactly what i thought but it was a good price so I will have it adjusted.GPP from Texas is also good.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

Fantasic, only brought from them once, but would defanityly buy from them again if i needed anything. I was very scard at the start when i orderded but everything was fine, recived my item in 3 dyas. (i live in AUS)
I rate them very high! Recomended!

Whats in my R7 bag:
Driver:Nike Sq 5000 (The Beast)
3 Wood: Burner tp 14.5
VR Blades P-2
Wedges: 52,56,60 CG12 Putter: 2 Ball

I have bought from them many times with no problems.

In the bag
Driver - Burner 460cc with Balistik Stiff Shaft
Hybrid Adams A4 3i
Hybrid Adams Golf Tight Lies 4 utility
Irons - Adams Golf Tight Lies 5-SW CG 12 52 degree 58 degree spin milled Classic #2 Putter

I've bought several items from them, without any problems.

Hibore Driver
Burner Steel 3 Wood
Rescue Mid Hybrid
mp 52s
54* and 60* Spin Milled Wedges Craz-e Putter Bag Cart Neo gps

Bought a few clubs from them in the last year, not one problem.

In my Cart Bag:
Driver: R7 Draw 9*
3W: Ovation 15*
Hybrid Halo 19* 2H, Halo 22* 3H
Irons: i/3 O-Size 4-PWSW: Vokey SM 56*Putter: Anser

I have recently bought both my driver and 3 wood from them on ebay(2 separate orders, driver first then 3 wood) Prices and shipping are very reasonable, I live in Illinois and received both orders in 3 days, which is very swift. They provided tracking number so i could watch my shipments in transit as well. Im very pleased with them.

In my bag
Driver-top flite cannon 460 cc 10.5 deg, reg flex
3 Wood-ACUITY GOLF RCX 14°
3h-warrior golf tcp 20°
4h-warrior golf tcp 23°5h-warrior golf tcp 26° 6-pw-AFFINITY / ORLIMAR HT2 SERIES irons steel shafts regular flex56° sw-tour seriesram puttergolf balls-intech beta ti

When I started playing golf again two years ago, I ordered a set of Adams Tight Lies clubs from Rock Bottom. I ordered the clubs and two days later I had them.... a great set of new clubs for someone who was getting back into golf. I've ordered some other items from Rock Bottom and never had any trouble with them. I buy from tgw.com more often than rock bottom, but I'd recommend rock bottom to anybody.
Gear:
Divider Tour Cart Bag
Tight Lies Stand Bag
SQ Sumo² 5900 11.5° Driver
SQ Sumo² 7 Wood 21° SQ Sumo² 3-7 hybrids, 8-SW iron set SV Tour Black Satin 60° L Wedge (6° bounce) 64° L Wedge IC Series Milled 20/20 Mallet PutterBrush Tees rule. Period.Expensive balls- ProV1;...

I've ordered from them, no problems at all.
In my newbie Alpine Carry Bag
Driver - Tight Lies
3 Wood - Tight Lies
5 Wood - Tight Lies
Hybrids - 3DX IW #3/#4Irons - 3DX RC #5-PWPutter - D3-DF

I'd love to order from them but the shipping + possible duty at the border makes it cost prohibitive.

In my bag:
Driver: HiBore XLS (9.5*, stiff, gold shaft)
Irons: FP II 4-GW
Wedges: mp R series 56/13 588DSG 60*
Putter: Unitized TiempoBag: ADIDAS Velocity

I have ordered from them 4 separate times. Never a problem, always fast shipping, I will absolutely buy from them again.

Also, I've used their ebay store, and that process was flawless as well.
Bag: Flight SS
Driver: 10.5* r5 draw with Pro Launch blue 65 Stiff
Irons: CCi Forged 3i-pw
Wedges: 56* CG12 black pearl and 60* low bounce RTG 900
Putter: i-Series Anser 35"Ball: e5+Tee: Zero FrictionGlove: FootJoy WeatherSofRangefinder: MedalistShoes: Sp-6 II, Adidas 360Scores this year:92 91...

• 10 months later...
I hear all of you saying legit but how do they afford to have such low prices? Nearly 100 $ off a new driver makes you think knock off. Are things used?

They are very legit. Their warehouse is located very near me. I have bought putters and drivers from them and picked up my clubs right at the warehouse. They buy almost all closeouts. Their old warehouse was over in Norfolk Va . The new one is on Portsmouth Blvd off of 664 in Suffolk Va.

Note: This thread is 2856 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!