IGNORED

Rock Bottom Golf

Note: This thread is 1690 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've bought several clubs and accessories from RockBottomGolf online and at golf shows with no problems; I would not hesitate to recommend them to others for purchases.

Unlike The Golf Warehouse, RockBottom doesn't appear to delete negative reviews on products.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a "Rock-head!!!" I order from them @ twice a month. Only 1 problem in 3 years, they sent wide shoes instead of regular. Called them and 2 days later my shoes came with a ra for the wrong ones.
A+

I've never ordered from them but planned to soon based on feedback on this forum. That link has me rethinking this idea. There are a LOT of pissed off customers there. So far, the only on-line golf retailer I've used is 3balls.com and it was a flawless transaction. I might still give Rock Bottom a try, but I think I'll start with a couple of small orders first and see how it goes before I order anything big from them.

Rockbottom is a GREAT site.I do not do E Bay so I cannot say how they are on there.Funny the other guy mentioned 3 balls and I just recieved a club from them today and it was not exactly what i thought but it was a good price so I will have it adjusted.GPP from Texas is also good.

Fantasic, only brought from them once, but would defanityly buy from them again if i needed anything. I was very scard at the start when i orderded but everything was fine, recived my item in 3 dyas. (i live in AUS)
I rate them very high! Recomended!

I have recently bought both my driver and 3 wood from them on ebay(2 separate orders, driver first then 3 wood) Prices and shipping are very reasonable, I live in Illinois and received both orders in 3 days, which is very swift. They provided tracking number so i could watch my shipments in transit as well. Im very pleased with them.

When I started playing golf again two years ago, I ordered a set of Adams Tight Lies clubs from Rock Bottom. I ordered the clubs and two days later I had them.... a great set of new clubs for someone who was getting back into golf. I've ordered some other items from Rock Bottom and never had any trouble with them. I buy from tgw.com more often than rock bottom, but I'd recommend rock bottom to anybody.

I have ordered from them 4 separate times. Never a problem, always fast shipping, I will absolutely buy from them again.

Also, I've used their ebay store, and that process was flawless as well.

• 10 months later...
I hear all of you saying legit but how do they afford to have such low prices? Nearly 100 $ off a new driver makes you think knock off. Are things used?

They are very legit. Their warehouse is located very near me. I have bought putters and drivers from them and picked up my clubs right at the warehouse. They buy almost all closeouts. Their old warehouse was over in Norfolk Va . The new one is on Portsmouth Blvd off of 664 in Suffolk Va.

Note: This thread is 1690 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!