Sign in to follow this  
TommyD69

What are you drinking?

Note: This thread is 4318 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

25 posts / 4120 viewsLast Reply

Well, it was some Monkey Bay with/after dinner. A few hours down the road it's Makers, neat. Mmm nightcaps...

If I weren't so lazy it'd probably be one of the beers (Sweetwater 420, Yeungling Lager or Black & Tan) that are two stories down in the basement. Good stuff. Oh well.

And now to do a core workout! Woo!

Tonight, and most nights, it's Johnny Walker Red scotch - neat with an ice water chaser. I will go 4 to 1 scotch to water if I'm feeling really industrious (still neat).

In the morning, to settle the stomach, it'll be at least a quart of Southern Belle 2% milk. Then a small pot of Eight O'Clock whole bean coffee.

In general:

Water....at least a gallon a day.

Diet Coke....addicted to the stuff....drink two a day at least....especially during winter golf rounds....front nine and back nine bottles.

Generally 2-3 cups of coffee to start the workday.

Days off:

Usually have a pitcher of tea in the fridge...sweetened with Splenda or NutraSweet copy.

Mixed drinks....occasional Crown and Coke (diet).

Beer....varies between Bud Light, Bud Select, Bud Light Ice (bought a case of longnecks of this Friday on sale for cheap) and the occasional Coors Light or other light. I tried Yuengling (spelling) Light recently and was impressed....tons of flavor for low carbs and calories.

Forgot to add:

Favorite full flavored (and calorie) brew is an ice cold Sam Adams. Great for "post round...firing up the coals....getting something on the grill" drinking.

Pisco sours, Manhattans, Jameson neat, or Frangelico+vodka+cream.

Beer-wise, varies -- lately Sam Adams (regular or Winter Lager) and Becks.

I recently started drinking port wines. But I'm a beer man, I LOVE HOPS. Some of my favorite brews are Arrogant Bastard, Ruination, Lagunitas Maximus, Hopsickle Triple IPA. Did I mention I LOVE HOPS?

Note: This thread is 4318 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!