Sign in to follow this  
huphtur

music while on the range

Note: This thread is 4882 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

11 posts / 1622 viewsLast Reply

Anybody listen to music with an mp3 player while hitting balls on the range? I've seen a few people at my range with earbuds. Or do you think it's important to hear feedback from the ball hitting the clubface?

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

Anybody listen to music with an mp3 player while hitting balls on the range? I've seen a few people at my range with earbuds. Or do you think it's important to hear feedback from the ball hitting the clubface?

This is a good idea, I might try next time I am at the range. I personally before touch/feel is much more important than sound. By taking away the sound of the club meeting the ball might improve your concentration while practicing.

I use my Ipod all the time when I practice. It really helps when I am practicing my short game and putting. Makes the hours on the putting green more bearable. Make sure to tuck the wires in your shirt and hook your MP3 to the back of your belt so they don't get in the way.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yah I use my Ipod when i practice short game. Hook it onto the back of my pants, and put the wires thru my shirt so they dont get in the way like u said...it totally makes time fly when ur puttin and such...

when im actually hitting on the range, its hard to listen to music, keep the headphones in etc...stick to short game listenin :)

Yah I use my Ipod when i practice short game. Hook it onto the back of my pants, and put the wires thru my shirt so they dont get in the way like u said...it totally makes time fly when ur puttin and such...

I listen to my iPod when I go to the golf dome. The rest of the time, the sounds things make are important to me, but in the dome, off mats, it doesn't make much of a difference one way or the other.

But yeah, the under the shirt thing for sure.

I haven't yet, but I think I could only do it while practicing putting. Even that would be a stretch...I'd rather hear the sound of the ball hitting the bottom of the cup than Maroon 5 or Beethoven.

Note: This thread is 4882 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!