IGNORED

I'm stuck in the low 80's whats wrong?

oreodawg1
Note: This thread is 5541 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It is easy to get stuck at the point you are at. You need to learn to score. It is all coarse management and short game now. You missed 5 greens in 9 holes and shot 2 over? That is scoring. It is the rounds that you don't do this that is driving up your HDCP. This is what we call coarse management. Work 80% on the scoring clubs during practice. It will pay off.
In the bag.....
Burner Superfast
G10 3wd UST V2
hybrid
MP-32 CG10/11 52*,56*,58*,60* wedges Squareback Pro V1Bushnell 1500 Pinseeker T.E. laser range finderBushnell Neo GPS

next time you play record the following:

I agree with this 100%. Since I started notating stuff like that...even when we're playing friendly matches or there's 1 dude keeping score for the group.. i'll keep my own stats...really helps you to visualize and understand what you did wrong.

but think about it like this.... like 95% of golfers don't ever break 90....and we're shooting in the 80's on a consistent basis with 70's here and there... to me... that's good to go... but dropping exceeding potential is what we're all about...isn't it why we keep playing?
DJ Yoshi
Official DJ: Rutgers Football
Boost Mobile Tour
In My Bag
HiBoreXL 9.5 White Board D63 Stiff Exotics CB2 5 Wood, Exotics CB3 3 Wood MP-60 5.5 Flighted Shafts 54 & Cleveland CG-10 60 Newport 2

Well it's just like the title says, i'm stuck. Every once in a while I will shoot a 75, but not as often as I would like. I started working at a golf course here, and I hit balls everyday(at least 300-500) on the range. My ball striking is awesome now, and on the range people tell me I am doing alot better. For whatever reason when I get out on the course I just don't put the scores up like I think I should. With as good as I am hitting on the range why can't I keep that going on the course? Has anyone else had this problem, and how long does it take to get past it?

First of all, 300-500 balls a day... HOLY COW !!

Here's my recommendation - spend more time (or at least the same amount of time) putting and chipping.

Note: This thread is 5541 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!