IGNORED

West TN or Middle TN club fitting???

TN94z
Note: This thread is 5526 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I live in Western, TN and I am looking for the best place to get a good club fitting. The only thing I have ever actually been fitted for is my driver. I basically got on the launch monitor and tried a few different drivers and found the one that I hit the best. I am looking for a more complete fitting session. I want to make sure that my driver, shafts, irons, lie angle, ball, etc...are the best possible for my swing patterns. I really want to concentrate on taking my game to the next level this year, and the clubs are the last thing I want to worry about. There used to be a place in Memphis called "Z-golf" but I don't think they are in business anymore. Anyone in here from the area have any suggestions? I don't mind driving to Nashville or Memphis. I am about 30 minutes south of Jackson. Thanks in advance

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

There is a kzg store in memphis in memphis that will do it.

In my stand bag:
909D3 with 10.5 degrees of loft and a 45 inch Fujikura Rombax 6Z08, x-flex
909F3 15* with a stock Diamana Blue
FT 18* with an Aldila NV
X-forged ('07), 3-PW with Project X 6.0 CG12, 53/11, and 58* with DSG Red X2, 33"All with Lamkin Crossline Full Cord. (except the putter of...

Whats in the bag?
Driver = Wishon Golf 949mc 9.75*/.5* Closed Face Angle
Fairway Wood = Wishon Golf 915 F/H 16* Square Face Angle
Wood Shafts = Wishon Golf Pro Flight EXP 85g Stiff Flex
Hybrids = Wishon Golf 331H 21* & 24*Hybrid Shafts = Wishon Golf GI335 Tour Weight 92g Stiff FlexIrons = Wishon...

This may be a stupid question but what is KZG???

Bryan A

Thanks for the links man!!

Bryan A

http://www.twgolftech.com/locator_re...egion=seregion

http://clubfitter.org/html/tennessee.html

HERE ARE SOME LINKS FOR YOU! BEST OF LUCK THESE GUYS ARE THE BEST YOU WILL FIND!

Whats in the bag?
Driver = Wishon Golf 949mc 9.75*/.5* Closed Face Angle
Fairway Wood = Wishon Golf 915 F/H 16* Square Face Angle
Wood Shafts = Wishon Golf Pro Flight EXP 85g Stiff Flex
Hybrids = Wishon Golf 331H 21* & 24*Hybrid Shafts = Wishon Golf GI335 Tour Weight 92g Stiff FlexIrons = Wishon...

This may be a stupid question but what is KZG???

It's not a stupid question. They aren't that popular. They make clubs that are custom only, they have no stock clubs whatsoever. They will also fit your clubs too.

In my stand bag:
909D3 with 10.5 degrees of loft and a 45 inch Fujikura Rombax 6Z08, x-flex
909F3 15* with a stock Diamana Blue
FT 18* with an Aldila NV
X-forged ('07), 3-PW with Project X 6.0 CG12, 53/11, and 58* with DSG Red X2, 33"All with Lamkin Crossline Full Cord. (except the putter of...

It's not a stupid question. They aren't that popular. They make clubs that are custom only, they have no stock clubs whatsoever. They will also fit your clubs too.

Cool. Thanks man. One thing I am looking for too is somewhere I can go to not only get fitted, but try to find out which driver would be best for me. I went with the old Cleveland HiBore the last time because I hit it the best on the launch monitor. After hitting it for a year, I don't like it. I would like to try all of the drivers on the launch monitor. The Cleveland just does not fit my eye at all!! I definitely want a different driver.

Well, it looks like I have some good places to try.

Bryan A

tim sygerich at gaylord springs golf links just outside of nashville is a great fitter. he helped me with shafts for my drivers and woods. i would definately recommend him to you as a really good guy to work with and somebody very knowledgable about every clubmaker in the business

In my Hoofer Vantage

Driver: 907D2 9.5*
Wood: 906F4 15.5* 3 wood
Hybrid: 585H 19*Irons: i10 3-pwWedges: tp black z 52* & 58*Putter: tracy II

tim sygerich at gaylord springs golf links just outside of nashville is a great fitter. he helped me with shafts for my drivers and woods. i would definately recommend him to you as a really good guy to work with and somebody very knowledgable about every clubmaker in the business

Do you have a number or a link?? Thanks

Bryan A

I would try to call Z GOlf and make sure they aren't in business anymore. I got fitted there and it was great. They have the Trackman radar system that monitors about 15 different factors. (Most companies use the Trackman to fit their pros) Also, you hit out into the range, not a simulator.
In My Bag:

Driver: taylormade.gif R11 TP 9˚ -Diamana Kai'li 65
Woods: cleveland.gif Launcher FL 13˚
Hybrids: titleist.gif909H 19˚, 24˚Irons: mizuno.gif MP-53  5-P Wedges:  mizuno.gif MP-T11 50, 54 titleist.gifBlack Nickel 58.08 Putter: cleveland.gifClassic Black Platinum #2 Ball: titleist.gif ProV1x -  Hole-in-one 4/17/09 www.colonialcountryclub.org

I would try to call Z GOlf and make sure they aren't in business anymore. I got fitted there and it was great. They have the Trackman radar system that monitors about 15 different factors. (Most companies use the Trackman to fit their pros) Also, you hit out into the range, not a simulator.

I have. It says their number has been disconnected. That is where I was really wanting to go. I even tried to call the number to their headquarters in Chattanooga with no luck. I'll try again today.

Update on Z-golf Okay, I finally got someone at the Z-golf in Chattanooga. I was told that the Z-golf in Memphis closes down for winter. They will re-open in April. That is where I wanted to go in the first place, so I will wait and go there. I have tried this same number for 2 weeks and just now got someone. They may have just opened back up as well. Thanks for all of the help though.

Bryan A

Are there any other good fitters in Memphis? I would like to get fitted sooner than April. What do you think about Double Eagle Fitters in Cordova? Also, about how much did it cost you to get fit at Z-golf?

Bryan A

Double Eagle is good, or the Edwin Watts on Poplar and Perkins. I know the staff at both places well.
In My Bag:

Driver: taylormade.gif R11 TP 9˚ -Diamana Kai'li 65
Woods: cleveland.gif Launcher FL 13˚
Hybrids: titleist.gif909H 19˚, 24˚Irons: mizuno.gif MP-53  5-P Wedges:  mizuno.gif MP-T11 50, 54 titleist.gifBlack Nickel 58.08 Putter: cleveland.gifClassic Black Platinum #2 Ball: titleist.gif ProV1x -  Hole-in-one 4/17/09 www.colonialcountryclub.org

Double Eagle is good, or the Edwin Watts on Poplar and Perkins. I know the staff at both places well.

I just called Double Eagle and they told me that it only costs 50.00 if you don't buy a club from them. That seems very reasonable!

Bryan A

Well, I am going this Friday to get a complete fitting. I talked with a guy at a local shop here in Jackson (I thought he had went out of business) and he uses the Vector system. He is going to do a complete fitting...woods, irons, putter, etc...for 25.00. And if I buy a club from him, he will do it for free. So, that is where I am going. You can't beat 25.00 for a fitting!

Bryan A

Note: This thread is 5526 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!