IGNORED

IOMIC Putter Grip

Note: This thread is 3346 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Has anyone had any experience with them? I have heard nothing but good things about them and I want to try one out but I can't find them in any stores in my area. Please let me know how you liked them and how they feel.

Has anyone had any experience with them? I have heard nothing but good things about them and I want to try one out but I can't find them in any stores in my area. Please let me know how you liked them and how they feel.

They are solid grips but not worth the price... Winn is half the price Iomic is and Karakal is half what Winn is... all are top of the line Polymer grips.

They are nice grips, are they worth the price? That is up for you to decide (IMO they are worth a few extra dollars). The grip is tacky (too tacky for the first few rounds, be careful as it will pick up dirt, grass, etc..) and has a good overall feel. I paid $16.00 shipped for mine and like it as much as any other grip I have ever used.

There are many threads on this, do a search. I find that the IOMIC is a bit thicker than the Pingman or the Cameron Pistol grip. When you first get it, it is a little too sticky, but after you wash it with soap a few times, it softens to a perfect texture. I've had mine for half a year and it has not shown any wear at all. If it does get a bit sticky, just wash it and it's good as new. You can buy them for $14 on eBay, any color, any size. It's really not that expensive, the Iomic seems to last at least twice as long as regular rubbers, so you don't end up spending that much more for a grip anyway.

I love my Iomic grip. I've used Winn grips for the longest time and decided to change it up a bit. I agree the Iomic is a bit sticky when first used but after a couple wipe downs it feels just right.

It's a great grip. But as with anything in golf, it's all preference. Some others might not like it but as for opinions, it gets an A+ from me.

• 1 year later...
can anyone compare the size of the Iomic Standard and midsized compared to the PINGMAN?
I put the blacked out pingman on my Scotty last year, and found it to be smaller than the stock Scotty
I want something just a tad bigger than the pingman - it has a good feel, but just a little small

of course no one sells them locally so i cant try them out first

lookin at getting the Iomic white standard or midsized..based on your opinions

lookin at getting the Iomic white standard or midsized..based on your opinions

I'm looking for the same...midsized...

can anyone compare the size of the Iomic Standard and midsized compared to the PINGMAN?

The standard should be perfect for you. In my experience, it feels a tad thicker than the pingman. The edges are also a bit sharper, unlike the pingman, but they can be sanded down to preference.

The standard should be perfect for you. In my experience, it feels a tad thicker than the pingman. The edges are also a bit sharper, unlike the pingman, but they can be sanded down to preference.

thats what I noticed w the pingman

edges r sorts rounded and not as wide as the scotty grip hated the corded scotty grip thx, looks like a standard size should do

I have a guy (he's a member on here) that sells them
this is what he had to say about them:

Iomic grips are smaller compared to US company grips because they are geared towards a Japanese market (smaller hands). The midsize isn’t a true US midsize grip.

and this is from the Iomic Site:

14. What is the size of Putter Grip?
IOMIC Standard size Putter Grip is similar to Ping Men Grip
IOMIC Mid size Putter Grip is similar to Winn Standard size Grip
IOMIC Large size Putter Grip is similar to Winn Mid size Grip.

might go w the midsized instead......

• 2 weeks later...
wanted to report back after getting the grip installed
LOVE IT!!!!
its exactly what i was looking for
the midsized is in fact just a hair larger than the oem scotty grip and nice square edges

if ur considering one of these, get it....its great

• 6 months later...
I have had a great experience with Iomic putter grips, both the oversized and the midsized. I got mine off e-bay from a very trustworthy store. I can get you the info if you would like. Great grips and easily worth a few extra dollars.

• 1 year later...

Just picked up my Iomic Midsize putter grip today and put it on my Scotty and I have to say i like the feel of it compared to the oem Scotty grip.  Can't wait to take it out on the course.

Note: This thread is 3346 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!