IGNORED

Best looking set of irons

Note: This thread is 4372 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The best looking irons are the ones that help you score the lowest and hit it solidly...

Driver: Ping Rapture V2 9° TFS Stiff | 3 wood: Exotics CB 15° Fujikura HL Stiff | Hybrids: Adams Idea Tech V3 16° Stiff, TM Burner Rescue 19° & 22° REAX Stiff | Irons: Titleist 735.CM DG S300 5-PW | Wedges: Vokey Oil Can 254.10, 258.08 | Putter: Rossa Imola 34"

any mizuno blade.
Driver: Titleist 909 D2 (VooDoo shaft)
Woods: Titleist 909 D3 (15 deg, VooDoo shaft)
Hybrids: Mizuno MX700 (20 deg)
Irons: Titleist ZB (4-pw)
Wedge:
Titleist Vokey 52°, 56°, 60°Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select NewportPutter Cover: Scotty Cameron 2009 Cupid Dog -WhiteBalls: Srixon Z-Star

Title says it all. Tell me what you think.....and please dont say callaway i-brids

My vote goes to MacGregor 1025 VIP V-foil mb's or BH Apex series, in mb of course.

any mizuno blade.

Come on!!! You can't be serious. The MX-100s? 200s? They are ugly!!!

Slapping the Mizuno name on a turd doesn't make it pretty.

Driver: Nike Covert Driver

Irons: Mizuno JPX-825 Pro 5-GW 

Cleveland Mashie 1, 2, 3, & 4 hybrids

Wedges: Mizuno MP-T4 Black Nickel 54* & 58*

Putter: Wack-e with super stroke grip

Ball: Titleist Pro V1X

My banged up, simple Titleist DTR's are the most beautiful irons in the world right now as I grind with them on the range day after day.

Rather than buy new clubs, I may have these refurbished & splashed with some chrome bling. They deserve it.

They're my huckleberry.

Ping G2 Driver; Titleist 906F2 5W; TM Rescue Mid 3H; Adams Idea Pro 4H; Titleist DTR 3-SW; Callaway Bobby Jones Putter; Ping Hoofer lite

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Come on!!! You can't be serious. The MX-100s? 200s? They are ugly!!!

he said blade, the mx series has no blades, because they are game improvement clubs.

Cleveland CG1 or the older Callaway X-forged.

In my stand bag:
909D3 with 10.5 degrees of loft and a 45 inch Fujikura Rombax 6Z08, x-flex
909F3 15* with a stock Diamana Blue
FT 18* with an Aldila NV
X-forged ('07), 3-PW with Project X 6.0 CG12, 53/11, and 58* with DSG Red X2, 33"All with Lamkin Crossline Full Cord. (except the putter of...

I really like the look of the Wilson Staff Irons line. They look classy.

Driver-Callaway FT-5 Draw 9.5"

3WD-Callaway Hawkeye 15*

Hybrid-Callaway FT 21*

Irons-Callaway Steelhead X-16 4-P

Wedges-Callaway Big Bertha Tour 52* 56* 60*

Putter-Odyssey White Hot #1

• 10 months later...
Would of thought the new mizuno mp 68's would hit this thread. If your looking for sexy, powerfull, and solid, these are the ones. These come in black nikkle, nice but a little different, and chrome.

yea those are dirty sexy...

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

Win, Place and Show:

1. Callaway X22 Tour
2. Mizuno MP-57 - Have never hit them, but they look awesome on store displays - the "cut muscle" engraving on clubhead sounds both scientific and studly. And, several of our posters have told magical tales of this club.
3. MacGregor MT (1974 model) - Sleek, clean looking, guess I got imprinted with clubhead look from playing them for 20 years.

Honorable Mention
* Any number of the Titleist blended sets (long i = cavity -> short i = muscleback)
* Maltby (GolfWorks component heads) KE4 Pro series: Well-accented small headed cavity iron, with adjustable screw weights on back of club - eyecatching and versatile from physics standpoint.
* Ping S57

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Win, Place and Show:

I just got my 50's era Colokroms regripped yesterday. The finish is coming off (what genius thought putting chrome on copper was a good idea?)Those things are money (at indoor golf anyway). Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

My Honourable Mention will always include:

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Glad to see people started putting pictures in this thread, otherwise it was quite boring.

Driver: 600t 10.5*
3Wood: TBD
Irons: 1 Iron Golf 3i-PW
Putter: O-Blade
Hobby: I enjoy collecting samples of vintage Ping

Titleist CB

Nice sticks. I wish I would have held off buying my Titleist ZM & ZB last spring. I would much rather have the new 710 Muscles...

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Note: This thread is 4372 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!