IGNORED

Best looking set of irons

Note: This thread is 4346 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

No. At most one could say they are among the less ugly Pings.

The G10 irons are great looking irons. Don't like looks of the G-15's as much. The ping pictures is a really nice lookig iron as well. Definately not ugly, however.

What's in my bag?
Bigger Sticks....: Driver: ping.gif G15 9* Fairwayping.gif 4-wood  Hybrids: 4,5  taylormade.gif Rescue Dual
Smaller Sticks...: Irons:  ping.gif G15 5-PW Wedges: titleist.gif Vokey Wedges 48, 52, 56 degree
Flatter Stick......:  odyssey.gif 2-ball putter
Not a Stick.........: Ball:  titleist.gif Dt So/Lo or NXT Tour  Bag:  taylormade.gif Catalina clicgear.gif

In the bag...

G10 9° Driver
G10 17° 4 Wood
G10 21° Hybrid i15 4-PW Tour-W Wedges 50/12 & 56/10 Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 (35")Balls - Bridgestone B330-RX

I dun care about look. But I reli dislike the look of titlist AP1

I decided to go for mizuno mp at last for my first club, because it looks better than AP1

finding my lifelong sportssss

That is about the most crazy way to pick you first club. You first club should be the one you hit the best. They aren't a trophy wife.

learn to golf first

DST Tour 9.5 Diamana Whiteboard
909F3 15* 3 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
909F3 18* 5 FW stock Aldila Voodoo
'09 X-Forged 3-PW Project-X 6.0 Flighted
CG15 56* X-Tour 60* Abaco

I love Scratch SB-1 irons....simple and beautiful, plus I like the stylized "S" logo. I like all their clubs and would love a set of EZ-1 irons with some forged wedges some day.

Other then that, i really like the look of most Mizuno clubs and just about any simple clean blade iron. I don't like clubs with lots of graphics (pealed the stickers of my MX-200 the day I got them).

Driver- titleist.gif 909D2 9.5* 
Fairway Wood- titleist.gif 909F2 15.5* w/ Diamana Blue stiff
Hybrid- titleist.gif 909H 19* 
Irons- mizuno.gifMX-200 4-PW, vokey.gifSM 50.8 bent to 51*, SM 56.11, and TVD 60*M
Putter- cameron.gif Newport 2.5 

these because I just bought a set.....

bag chatter in 3,2,1....

Just joking man. Beware, my ZMs look like they've been through hell.

In the Bag: TaylorMade R11 TP - TaylorMade R7 TP TS - Cleveland Halo - TM TP 2009 3-PW - Vokey SM 52 - Vokey SM 60 - Rife Barbados CS - ProV1x 

On the Computer:  Analyzr Pro 

I really don't know how a club can justify as nice looking, but I think mine look pretty sweet/different...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW different looking for sure

definitely agree that scratch irons are gorgeous

What's in my TaylorMade stand bag:
taylormade.gifSuperfast TP 10.5° Matrix HD6 graphite stiff shaft
nike.gifSasQuatch 2 Steel #3 Wood: 15° Diamana SasQuatch Graphite
cobra.gifBaffler DWS Hybrid Utility Woods: 3/R 20°
cobra.gifS2 Forged irons 4-PW stiff flex steel shaftcleveland.gifCG15 satin chrome 48° gap wedge 8 bouncemizuno.gifMP T Series chrome 53° sand...cleveland.gifnike.gifbridgestone.giftaylormade.gif

someone needs to start a thread like this with the title "Best looking Driver". I would, but am not a fully registered user yet.
What's in my Bag:
Driver-TaylorMade 09 burner 10.5* | 3 wood-TaylorMade 09 burner | 3 hybrid-TaylorMade Rescue 09 | 4-GW-Titliest AP1 710s | 54.08 wedge-Titliest Vokey spin milled | 60.04 wedge-Titliest Vokey spin milled | Putter-Odyssey white hot #7 | Ball - whatever i find

someone needs to start a thread like this with the title "Best looking Driver". I would, but am not a fully registered user yet.

We could, but it wouldn't even be a contest. The HammerX for the Win! BOOM POW!

In the Bag: TaylorMade R11 TP - TaylorMade R7 TP TS - Cleveland Halo - TM TP 2009 3-PW - Vokey SM 52 - Vokey SM 60 - Rife Barbados CS - ProV1x 

We could, but it wouldn't even be a contest. The HammerX for the Win! BOOM POW!

^ Hahaha ROFLMAO

Don't you get a FREE blonde mullet wig when you purchase one of those? OP: Best looking irons = Nike Blades (biased opinion)

Irons - nike.gif Forged Blades / Project X 7.0

Driver - nike.gif VR Pro Ltd. Edition 8.5° / FUBUKI Alpha 70x

Wood - nike.gif SQ 3+ 13° / Stock Diamana S-Flex
Wedges - cleveland.gif Tour Action Gunmetal Reg 588 54° & 60° / DG S400
Putter - White Hot XG 2-Ball F7

Bag - nike.gif SQ Tour Carry

funny...i just got back from SMASHING balls over mountains and here i see you posted my driver.........ssssswwweeeetttttt!!!!!!!
"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

funny...i just got back from SMASHING balls over mountains and here i see you posted my driver.........ssssswwweeeetttttt!!!!!!!

Complete with an F-16 fly-by noise and acid wash jeans?

bag chatter in 3,2,1....

Thats because they have been played! My hogans apex have seen better days also, like about 10 years ago...

ozone bag
putter: dianna
Driver: R9 10.5
5 wood:
3 Hybrid: TPIrons: 695MB 3-PWWedges: spin mill

callaway i-brids

Wilson ci7s
Wilson fg59
mp33/37
Titleist 690 mb & cb
TM rac forged 2005
TM smoke mb
Nike Procombo forged

Could keep going. Just that classic clean look to them. & outside of the ci7s pretty much unplayable for a hack like myself.

Note: This thread is 4346 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!