IGNORED

Driver Fade -----Heeeelp

Note: This thread is 4524 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

you kinda right, i stand further away in order to create the "sweeping" action, standing closer makes me feel confined for space... if that makes sense..

How do you set up with other clubs? A video would have been interesting to see how balanced you can swing standing so far away from the ball. Looks a bit like Moe Norman.

Have you tried standing closer to the ball? I understand it can feel strange if you've played like that for a long time, but that's part of changing things. I'm not saying you should change it, whatever works works, I suppose you stand far away with other clubs as well.
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

having a problem uploading the vid... will try my best to get it up ASAP. You right I seem to take the same stance with the irons, guess its just habit, i will try to stand closer and will let you guys know.

Have you gone to your local pro and gotten lessons from him/her? Maybe you should do this instead of watching videos because you still won't be able to tell if you are fixing your swing without someone else watching for what is wrong.

Do you notice how differently your arms hang from the sample picture? In a normal swing setup, your arms should hand directly down from your shoulders. Notice his biceps form a vertical line and there is a distinct angle at the point the club shaft meets the hands.

Are you using a Moe Norman/Natual Golf type of swing? Your setup (with the arms and club shaft forming a straight line from the shoulder to the ground) is what they recommend. From what I can tell from the picture, it also seems to me that you are holding the grip in the palm of your hand instead of in the fingers (another Natural Golf recommendation.)

Making David Leadbetter dvd's part of my daily life

That was clearly your biggest problem. I am a little concerned about your ball position. I would highly recommend playing it off of your left heel. If you really want to figure out your problem though, take a video of your swing and send it in. I would be more than happy to look at it for you.

Note: This thread is 4524 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!