IGNORED

Light's Out for the rest of the NHL

Bryan72
Note: This thread is 5408 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Finally the Bruins are beating the Canadiens in the Playoffs. It's about time. Let's go B's!

Nucks all the way, We'll be seeing you in the finals.

: 905R 9.5*
904f 15*
Baffler DWS 20*
eye 2
spin milled 54*, Vokey 58* White Hot XG #9 Pro V1x

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...I'm a Pens fan, always have been. Crybaby? Y'all need new material.

When he stops complaining every time he gets touched I'll stop saying it, until then it is never false. Even when he goes in for a fight, which has happened twice in his "illustrious" career, all he does is bear hug the other guy. And your pens get the most favorable treatment from the refs in the league. If Kunitz was on any other team he would have gotten a fine and suspension for the hit he put on Timmonen in Game 3.

• Administrator
When he stops complaining every time he gets touched I'll stop saying it, until then it is never false. Even when he goes in for a fight, which has happened twice in his "illustrious" career, all he does is bear hug the other guy.

Do you even follow hockey? And "illustrious" in quotes? Wow, that's cool.

And your pens get the most favorable treatment from the refs in the league.

Riiiiight. It's a league-wide conspiracy. Uh huh. Like when Hartnell threw his stick, and it wasn't called? "Pens get all the calls" huh? Got any new material? Zzzzzzzzz.

If Kunitz was on any other team he would have gotten a fine and suspension for the hit he put on Timmonen in Game 3.

Last I checked, legal hits tend not to get fines or suspensions.

It's clearly not worth the effort.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

so far so good in round 1... Wings doing well as I predicted.

What happened to Calgary Mr. thread starter... Chicago is all they can handle eh?

Some classic match-ups could be in store for the comming rounds... Chicago v. Detroit would be great... so would Boston v. NY

Then again, maybe a Pens v. Wings rematch in the finals... that would be interesting as well.

My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

Let's go rangers up 3-1 in the Series hankes been unbeatable

My bag
R7 Draw Driver 9.0
Northwestern 3 wood
Texan 3/4 Hybrid 21 Degrees
Big Bertha 04 5-9 Irons Burner XD Wedges AW,SW,LW DFX 3300 Pro V1 & ProV1x Refurbs

I sure hope I don't have to retract my San Jose bet, but if we can somehow just win 3 straight and get into the 2nd round, I think we'll be able to take Chicago.

My theory is: Chicago will go through exactly what we went through last year. We were so physically and mentally exhausted from that intense series against Calgary that were was nothing left for the semis. So I think we'll coast to the semi's where we'll face............. the CANUCKS. Call me crazy, but I think Luongo will be the key factor in this series. Canucks in 6...NOT EVEN 7! haha

GO SHARKS BABY!!!

But if Calgary somehow pulls this out.... oh man. Expect a great series.

"One of the reasons Arnie Palmer is playing so well is that, before each final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them. Oh my God, what have I just said."
US Open TV Commentator

S9-1 Pro D Driver 9.5 Degree Matrix Ozik XCON-6
CGB 3WPro Baffler 2/R 2HybridMP-37 Project X 6.0Vokey...

I will bet my life my wife that the Wings take down the Canucks. The Sharks are in big touble too... they go 7 against the Ducks and they'll be the ones too tired against Chicago.
My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

I just hope the upset I'm smelling is coming from rotting octopi and not shark.

"One of the reasons Arnie Palmer is playing so well is that, before each final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them. Oh my God, what have I just said."
US Open TV Commentator

I will bet

I agree. The wings look very good. The Canucks do too but Osgood is in playoff form like he is every spring and the Wings are too balanced; if the Canucks can match the Wings first two lines then their 3rd line will step up and outplay the Canucks 3rd line. They are so deep.

Sharks/Ducks and Flames/Hawks are going to be physical and long matchups so I don't see anybody coming out of those four rested and strong enough to face either the Wings or Canucks. Watch out for the Rangers out east, Lundkvist can be scary.

Driver - TaylorMade R7 425
3-Wood - Callaway Original Steelhead
Irons - Ben Hogan 3-PW Apex FTX, Rifle 6.5
Wedges - Titleist Vokey 52, 56, and 60
Putter - Scotty 2004 Newport Beach 1.5

I agree. The wings look very good. The Canucks do too but Osgood is in playoff form like he is every spring and the Wings are too balanced; if the Canucks can match the Wings first two lines then their 3rd line will step up and outplay the Canucks 3rd line. They are so deep.

Sundin and Salo are both injured but i believe they're both listed as day to day. If the Canucks can stay healthy i wouldnt count them out against the Wings or the Bruins. Osgood may be in playoff form but Luongo stood on his head for us against the Blues. I dont wanna jinx it but if they make it to the finals they'll give it a good run.

: 905R 9.5*
904f 15*
Baffler DWS 20*
eye 2
spin milled 54*, Vokey 58* White Hot XG #9 Pro V1x

Yes!! Habs out in four. Go Vancouver!!

G10 Draw 13.5* 44 " Driver
K15 7 Wood
G10 28* 5 Hybrid
G10 orange dot 6I -PW
Tour W 56* SW 1/2 Craz-e i series putter 4 Under Stand Bag

Wow, all this Western Confrence talk and you have all seemed to miss what the Bruins did to the Canadieans ... 4 game sweep, plenty of time to rest before the next series ... The CUP IS COMING BACK TO THIS ORIGINAL 6 TEAM THIS YEAR!

I hate to get ahead of the playoffs, but the methodicalness that I saw from the B's (especially on the powerplay) AND the SELF-CONTROLL I saw (the Hab's kept trying to goad the B's into taking stupid penalities and they would just back down) shows me that this is a team that is ALL BUSINESS and isn't going to stop until the job is done and the stats are there to prove it. They beat Montreal 17-7 over the four games, out shot them 130 to 110 took 20 fewer penality minutes (taking away all 10 min. misconduct penalities that don't hurt the team on ice) and killed 100% of Montreal's power play chances (8 for 8 on the kill) ... the only weak spot on the stat sheet seems to be in the power play % for the B's they went 25% (4-16) in the first round.

Hate to say it fellas, but looks like another championship is coming to the Boston area come late May early June, especially if they keep the PK% around 90% or so!

In my Bag:

Driver: Burner 10.5* Stiff shaft
3 WoodBurner 15* stiff shaft
5 WoodBurner 18* stiff ShaftHybrid3DX (18.5*)Irons: (4-LW):Putter: Rossa Indy SportBalls: Reds

The Canucks are very deep. 1st/2nd/3rd and 4th lines are all deep, look what they did to St.louis who was the best NHL team since february. Their D is tops in the league and a punishingly tough. Then theres Luongo well enough said! 128 saves on 133 shots that speaks for itself. I would feel totaly comfortable playing the wings or flames who ever. Canucks PK is best in the playoffs and Burrows is clutch with big goals when you need them. pound for pound i wouldnt bet against them.

Whats in the my bag,

taylormade.gifR9 TP taylormade.gifSuperfast 3 wood Rescue 19*  712 MB (3-P KBS T shaft)  

SM4 52*,54*,60*   Pickemup 42" Belly Putter  titleist.gifPro V1x  adidas.gif 360 footwear

Hate to say it fellas, but looks like another championship is coming to the Boston area

Don't care, so long as it's not the Red Sox or the Patriots who get that championship.

-Rich

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Don't care, so long as it's not the Red Sox or the Patriots who get that championship.

or Celtics. I can't ***kin stand Kevin Garnett.

US Open TV Commentator

Wings should sweep Columbus tonight. I am confused on how the Blue Jackets made it into the playoffs. they have scored 2 or 3 goals and the wings have 12 in the series so far.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

look what they did to St.louis who was the best NHL team since february.

really? that was a good series. A sweep sure but every one of those games was a tough contest and at times could've gone either way. The wings dismantled and demolished the blue jackets in 3 of the 4 games.

you should definitely feel comfortable against the wings and flames. Canucks are very strong but don't let the sweep go to your head, it wasn't a dominating performance.

Driver - TaylorMade R7 425
3-Wood - Callaway Original Steelhead
Irons - Ben Hogan 3-PW Apex FTX, Rifle 6.5
Wedges - Titleist Vokey 52, 56, and 60
Putter - Scotty 2004 Newport Beach 1.5

Note: This thread is 5408 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!