IGNORED

Light's Out for the rest of the NHL

Bryan72
Note: This thread is 5411 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the wings getting passed anaheim in six games, then we'll take it one game at a time. I have an eery feeling that we're going to meet the penguins in the finals again.
Weapons Of Choice
R5 Dual 9.5* Driver
R7 Draw Hybrid 3
Tight Lies #4 16* Fairway Wood
HCT Tour Irons 5-SW CG-11 52 CG-11 56 CG-11 60 BC-101 Putter

I see the wings getting passed anaheim in six games, then we'll take it one game at a time. I have an eery feeling that we're going to meet the penguins in the finals again.

Agree with you here. I think we will win tomorrow night to take the series. I also believe we will be playing the Penguins again this year for the Cup.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

• Administrator
Agree with you here. I think we will win tomorrow night to take the series. I also believe we will be playing the Penguins again this year for the Cup.

Pens still have a lot more work to do.

Disappointing game tonight.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

7-5!!! What a freakin joke! Canucks cant hold a lead to save their lives! That was a pathetic display of do or die for the Canucks. I give so much credit to the Hawks they kicked serious ass. Luongo the highest paid goalie in the NHL and he lets in 7 goals in a do or die game...... you if you want to hear unhappy sports fans especially unhappy hockey fans in Canada listen to the team 1040am online lol

Whats in the my bag,

taylormade.gifR9 TP taylormade.gifSuperfast 3 wood Rescue 19*  712 MB (3-P KBS T shaft)  

SM4 52*,54*,60*   Pickemup 42" Belly Putter  titleist.gifPro V1x  adidas.gif 360 footwear

The conference finals are set. An original 6 match up in the West with the Wings (2) vs Blackhawks (4) and in the East, the Pens (4) vs Canes (6).

I am rooting for a repeat of the 1992 Cup Finals. :)

The conference finals are set. An original 6 match up in the West with the Wings (2) vs Blackhawks (4) and in the East, the Pens (4) vs Canes (6).

I'd like to see the Blackhawks or Pens win it. It'd be good for hockey to have one of those teams win it IMO.

• Administrator
Watched my Bruin's hearbreaking loss last night. I'll be rooting for the Penguins, but I think the Canes have a pretty underrated team.

I'm not sure you can get to the conference finals and still be under-rated. I doubt the Penguins are taking them lightly at all. They know what's at stake, and they know that most of the Canes know what's at stake too.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm not sure you can get to the conference finals and still be under-rated. I doubt the Penguins are taking them lightly at all. They know what's at stake, and they know that most of the Canes know what's at stake too.

I'm just saying how a lot of people picked Boston to beat them in Game 7. Carolina has a great team. Cam Ward is an awesome goalie.

Im seeing the Finals being a repeat of last years Wings vs. Penguins.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood

Im seeing the Finals being a repeat of last years Wings vs. Penguins.

How ironic would it be if the Pens and Wings battled in the finals again, only to have the Penguins win the cup while Hossa is on the losing team again.

Wonder if he would sign with Pittsburgh again in the offseason.

rangers are out didnt even expect them to make the play offs but thats another story.

i was close. lol lets go pens.

thats what im hoping for elementz lol

My bag
R7 Draw Driver 9.0
Northwestern 3 wood
Texan 3/4 Hybrid 21 Degrees
Big Bertha 04 5-9 Irons Burner XD Wedges AW,SW,LW DFX 3300 Pro V1 & ProV1x Refurbs

Wings beat the Hawks 5-2 to take the first game of the series. Woo.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood

How ironic would it be if the Pens and Wings battled in the finals again, only to have the Penguins win the cup while Hossa is on the losing team again.

Hahaha that would be hilarious. Even though i have nothing against Hossa.

I'm hoping the Hawks or Canes win (i dont like crosby, or the wings) Sadly my Sharks failed the city once again. Then the Canucks lost. Then the Caps. My 3 fav teams, in order.

What will be in my bag by the end of the summer

[✓] Driver - Burner Draw 10.5°
[x] Woods - Sumo² 15°
[✓] Irons - S9 II 4-GW[x] Wedge - Sure-Out 56°[x] Putter - Ignite[✓] Balls - HVC Tour SF

Excellent game last night. Allthough the score was 3-2, Cam Ward kept the Canes in it and it could have easily been 4-0 in the first. Crosby should have had 3-4 points in that game. Fleury also played outstanding.

This is going to be a long series I think.

That's what I'm pulling for.....GO PENS!

go wings!!

What I Play:
Titleist 910 D3 9.5* Diamana 'ahina X-stiff  | Titleist 909f2 13.5* x-stiff | Taylormade Rescue 19* steel shaft stiff |
Titleist ZB 3-PW S300 | Titleist BV SM 52-08 58-12  | 34" Scotty Cameron California Del Mar | Penta TP

Note: This thread is 5411 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!