IGNORED

Light's Out for the rest of the NHL

Bryan72
Note: This thread is 5411 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

or Celtics. I can't ***kin stand Kevin Garnett.

Don't care, so long as it's not the Red Sox or the Patriots who get that championship.

Wow, why you guys have to be hatin' like that?

Red Sox are the oldest team in the Majors this year, I don't expect them to win the Series this year, especially with what I have seen over the first 15 games or so. The Patriots are in the same boat, too many old guys, with too many young guys ... and who knows how TB is going to be coming back from missing a whole season. KG is out for the playoffs, so not liking him is a mute point ... the rest of the team is still of Championship caliber ... but, with out KG they aren't as strong. All I got this year is the Black & Gold ... well, at least there is going to be 1 Championship Parade here in New England this season.
In my Bag:

Driver: Burner 10.5* Stiff shaft
3 WoodBurner 15* stiff shaft
5 WoodBurner 18* stiff ShaftHybrid3DX (18.5*)Irons: (4-LW):Putter: Rossa Indy SportBalls: Reds

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, why you guys have to be hatin' like that?

can we please leave football and basketball out of this thread!

The Canucks are very deep. 1st/2nd/3rd and 4th lines are all deep, look what they did to St.louis who was the best NHL team since february. Their D is tops in the league and a punishingly tough. Then theres Luongo well enough said! 128 saves on 133 shots that speaks for itself. I would feel totaly comfortable playing the wings or flames who ever. Canucks PK is best in the playoffs and Burrows is clutch with big goals when you need them. pound for pound i wouldnt bet against them.

We'll see how comfortable you are with the Wings once the series starts... and I wouldn't say their D is tops... it is good, but the Ducks and Wings have some pretty rediculously stacked blue lines as well. How else do you think Osgood looks so good... our blue line. We also have some of the best two-way forwards in the game. Goaltending will be key... Detroit is a better skating team, but if Luongo is hot and Osgood falters, then the Nucks will win, but if Osgood can stay pretty solid (not great, just solid), then Detroit will put Vancouver out of their misery just like they have in the past.
My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

Rangers Yeah!!!

Whats in the bag?
Driver: King Cobra SPD 9*
Hybrid: Callaway X 21*
Irons: 4-pw Callaway x18
Putter: Looking for a Odyssey SabertoothBall: Titlest NxT Tour with custom logo of my highschool mascot

Yeah I just ignored him

Whats in the bag?
Driver: King Cobra SPD 9*
Hybrid: Callaway X 21*
Irons: 4-pw Callaway x18
Putter: Looking for a Odyssey SabertoothBall: Titlest NxT Tour with custom logo of my highschool mascot

Cups comming to calgary!

ahhhh hahah, oh boy, that was a good one about the flames... and the sharks, oh the sharks, they shit the bed every year, never fails. It's time for a serious shakeup in the bay.

from here in its a bit of a crap shoot for my wings but I like our chances. Nucks Hawks will be a lot of fun to watch though. I think we can all agree the NBA sucks.

Driver - TaylorMade R7 425
3-Wood - Callaway Original Steelhead
Irons - Ben Hogan 3-PW Apex FTX, Rifle 6.5
Wedges - Titleist Vokey 52, 56, and 60
Putter - Scotty 2004 Newport Beach 1.5

shaaarrrrrrrrrkkksssssss nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God not again. I do agree about the shakeup, but honestly, I wouldn't know where to start...

And to the Boston fan/fans... You guys are gonna have a rough year with sports. But who the f*ck am I talk living in the Bay Area....haha.

"One of the reasons Arnie Palmer is playing so well is that, before each final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them. Oh my God, what have I just said."
US Open TV Commentator

S9-1 Pro D Driver 9.5 Degree Matrix Ozik XCON-6
CGB 3WPro Baffler 2/R 2HybridMP-37 Project X 6.0Vokey...

Anyone see that ending with Carolina and NJ... I am not a Canes fan (at all), but that was quite a game... Brodueor must feel like crawling under the bleachers to die.

Anyway... Sharks, Calgary... I am not at all suprised that Iginla and the gang forgot about the 2nd season (the important one) once again. I am suprised that the Sharks still haven't got their shit together. I really thought they were going to be tough for Detroit, but guess we'll just have to wonder.

Wow... Caps had a lot of fight in them... we'll see if they can keep that momentum or if they will run out of gas.

Cup Favorites now Detroit, Boston, and Vancouver in that order. However, just imagine a Chicago v. Boston cup... those teams haven't been close in decades... original six, it would be pretty wild.
My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

• Administrator
Wow... Caps had a lot of fight in them... we'll see if they can keep that momentum or if they will run out of gas.

All I'll say to that is that you must have been watching a different series than I was.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

All I'll say to that is that you must have been watching a different series than I was.

I actually only caught bits and pieces... but to come back from 3-1... yeah they had help from the Rangers, but still... you have to say they had "some" resiliency.

Great game last night. This is going to be a hard fought series.

My picks;
Vancouver over Chicago in 6
Wings over Ducks in 6
Bruins over Canes in 5
Penguins over Caps in 7

Great game last night. This is going to be a hard fought series.

That sounds about right... but who knows?

Any golf in Traverse City yet (should be just starting to get nice)? I know I'm going to miss my annual trip/trips to Northern Michigan for some of the best golf on the plannet. What course do you play most?

That sounds about right... but who knows?

Yup, I played last week when it was 70 degrees for a day. I just started playing again on a golf league for work. Mistwood in Lake Ann is the course we play. I love The Homestead.

Canucks over Hawks in 6

Wings over Ducks in 7

Bruins over Canes in 6

Penguins over Capitals in 7

I think that the ducks could pull it off but it would be a tough battle. I also think that if the Caps learn what Defense is that they would be a good match with the Penguins.

Canucks forgot they weren't playing ST.Louis last night and lost that 3 goal lead to pull it off in the end there. They sure need to be a lot smarter and stop the stupid penalties. Canucks will pull it off tho, but I think Chicago will get atleast 1 game at home if not 2 but Canucks in 6.

Whats in the my bag,

taylormade.gifR9 TP taylormade.gifSuperfast 3 wood Rescue 19*  712 MB (3-P KBS T shaft)  

SM4 52*,54*,60*   Pickemup 42" Belly Putter  titleist.gifPro V1x  adidas.gif 360 footwear

rangers are out didnt even expect them to make the play offs but thats another story.
repeat from last year for the cup, wings vs pens. western con is going to be wings and canucks and pens and cans for the east.

My bag
R7 Draw Driver 9.0
Northwestern 3 wood
Texan 3/4 Hybrid 21 Degrees
Big Bertha 04 5-9 Irons Burner XD Wedges AW,SW,LW DFX 3300 Pro V1 & ProV1x Refurbs

Don't count the Caps out quite yet... We did win the regular season series 3-1...

Smile, it makes people wonder what you're up to...

Nike Sasquatch 460 10.5 degree driver Diamana shaft
MP-57 3-pw DG R300 shafts
MX700 Hybrid Cleveland CG14 50 degree wedge Nike SV 56 degree wedgeReid Lockhart 56 degree sandwedge (plays like a 60 degree, hence the two 56 degree wedges) Odyssey...

Note: This thread is 5411 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!