IGNORED

Adidas v.s. Footjoy

Note: This thread is 5496 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Adidas Tour 360s are incredibly comfortable straight out of the box, but I think that there are quality isues. Yesterday I picked up my second replacement pair after two previous pairs had their soles peel off. Luckily for me, the new ones are the Tour 360 3.0 model, so I am hoping that they last longer. When shoes are advertised as "equipment", a pair has to last more than six months.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

I've owned a pair of Adidas and liked them. Nice look and style...slightly better than the Footjoys in that department.

That being said, the Footjoys (to me) are a much more comforatble shoe. I never have to break them in and they just feel right to me. I'd be willing to give the Adidas another shot, but when I'm on the course I don't care that much how my feet look...it's how they feel . Footjoy is tops in that department.

Nike, well, let's not go there. For a company that made it's fortune on shoes, they have the crappiest golf footware out there. All looks, no substance. I've never owned a pair of Nikes that didn't give me blisters.

Fairways and Greens.

Dave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Which Addidas did you get? i have a pair of the 360's and they are the best golf shoes i have ever had, very comfy and are still as good a new after 1 year of solid wear.

I haven't spent huge money on golf shoes since my single days but I normally buy something middle of the road and get 2 years out of them. I bought the GolfLiteSlam Adidas shoes for thier great price and great feel. If these fall apart after this season then I will probably go higher end.

In My Bag:
Driver: :Cobra Amp Cell Pro 9.5*, Stock X-Flex

3 Wood: :Cobra Bio Cell 16*, Stock X-Flex

5 Wood: Cobra Bio Cell 20*, Stock S-Flex
Irons: Bridgestone J40-CB 3-PW, Project-X 6.0

Gap Wedge::Vokey: 52* CNC  

Sand Wedge: :Vokey: 58* CNC  

Putters: Scotty Cameron Newport II 

Ball: Bridgestone 330-S(2014)

I have Tour 360's and DryJoys; I love them both. Can't go wrong with either one.

Ping G 410 10.5 ˚ Driver Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 14.5˚ 3 Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
Ping G 410 19˚ Ping Tour Stiff Shaft
i 500 irons 4-UW 1/2 inch over, blue dot, NS Pro Modus 105 Stiff Shafts
Ping Stealth Wedges Wedges  54˚ 58˚

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 34" 

Note: This thread is 5496 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!