IGNORED

Jack vs. Tiger: Who's the Greatest Golfer?

sungho_kr

Greatest Golfer (GOAT)  

217 members have voted

1. 1. Tiger or Jack: Who's the greatest golfer?

• Tiger Woods is the man
    • Jack Nicklaus is my favorite

Tough to say we have to compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges. the biggest difference that i see is the golf equipment, then compared to now. just my .02 cents

Tiger, but why isnt arnie in the argument?

"Hey! Llama! How about something..you know..for the effort.."

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select
LW: Titleist Vokey 60*
SW: Bazooka Milled Carbon Steel 56*GW: Hand Made Snake Eye 3-PW: King Cobra II Tour OS5W: Taylor Made Burner SupersteelDriver: Henry Griffitts 13*...

Tiger for sure

SasQuatch SUMO 2 5900 Driver "Lucky 13"
SasQuatch SUMO 2 Fairway 3 Wood
SasQuatch SUMO 2 Hyrid Irons Regular
SasQuatch SUMO 2 Sand Wedge
SasQuatch Xtreme Sport BagSeeMore FGP Putter

I used to love Tiger when he first came on tour, then I started cheering for anyone else to beat him (as they were all the underdog), and now I'm a huge Tiger fan again, mostly because I realized how hard he works, and how much he's struggled at times too. Undoubtedly, Tiger over Jack, although Jack was awesome too.

I am going to have to go with Tiger. While Jack was certainly great, you can't compare the level of competition yesterday with today.

I'm not so sure that Jack's competition doesn't compare to Tiger's. He had several multiple major winners, both younger and older than he, had he went head to head with on a regular basis. They are both certainly the greatest of their respective generations.

i think tiger just still has alot of career ahead of him and i still see plenty of championships for the guy

Tiger has the advantage of all of the tech we have today. If Jack was in his prime today I think you might be saying Tiger who?