• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • Vantage Point, par. It's nearly a birdie, but I can only assume Zoe Saldana dies, so… needed more loose ends tied up. Actually, I'm not 100% certain of everyone's ties. Whose brother is who? What? Huh? Maybe I just didn't pay close enough attention.
    • Thank you; in retrospect, although it now seems obvious, I (obviously) had no idea that the range needed mowing and other care. [Now what about the choice of Sunday?]
    • LL had an app for GPS 😃 Those leather seats at LLB were really nice though.
    • For those of us who went on the trip, and who played Mammoth, SV, Lawsonia, and LLB, let's do this: everyone write down your favorite first hole, your favorite second hole, etc. Let's see what the composite course looks like. Say a few words about why each hole is your favorite. Some guides and links to help everyone remember the holes: The Links — The Golf Courses of Lawsonia The Club at Lac La Belle | Powered by Envisage https://static1.squarespace.com/static/576025fa22482e70f0278a4d/t/5cafa7d07817f7c9673f0a6d/1555015644415/MammothDunes+Course+Guide.pdf https://static1.squarespace.com/static/576025fa22482e70f0278a4d/t/5cafb38ce4966b8002e86f9a/1555018646008/Sand+Valley+Course+Guide.pdf
    • This^  A range near me shut down early on a Wednesday because they were mowing the next day and they wanted to get all the balls off the range so the mower didn't hit them. 
  • Today's Birthdays

1. ercxi
      ercxi
      (33 years old)
    2. Garea51
      Garea51
      (70 years old)
    3. iamwardicus
      iamwardicus
      (37 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...