Sign in to follow this  
cepausm

South Florida Premier Golf Card

Note: This thread is 2412 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

9 posts / 31328 viewsLast Reply

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

I don't have it, but a friend of mine does, and seems to get good deals, although there are some websites out there that may beat the discounted price like lastminute golfer and golfnow. I did look at the summer rates, and it looks pretty nice deal. Some of the ocurse I looked at at listed the fees at around 20% to 30% of the winter rates, and some were greaer than 50% saving of summer rates....

It is quite pricy though....the way i see it is....$250 is about 7 outings...will you play more than 7 times??? also add another $20+ per outing for carts...

You mentioned Doral....$30 for cart fees.....it's a great deal!!!!

I bought one b/c I play miami beach golf course. It's normally $125. With the card, it's $32 and I'm off and playing. The card paid for itself in 2 weeks.

Yes, This card is WELL worth the price. You only pay cart fee's. Miami Golf Club alone is worth the price. All the other courses are some of the best public tracks in South Florida, especially with the addition of the Doral courses. Hillcrest and Woodmont were former Country Clubs and are in great shape! Plantation Preserve is a newer course (pas pallum) and is always in great shape as well. If you plan on playing at least once a week......it's a GREAT bargain!

Even though I am a member of a country club in Miami. I recently purchased
the primier card so I could play some other courses here in South Florida at
what I consider great rates. I purchased the senior weekday card which cost
me $150.00. My friends and I played Doral Red, Miami Beach, Crandon Golf
Course, and Don Shula within the first two weeks of purchasing the cards.
I easily saved enough on the green fees to have paid for the card within
these first two weeks. I think it is a great bargain for those who enjoy playing
different courses and who are able to play often. Since I am retired. I play
5-6 days a week so the premier card is definitely the best bargain I have
seen available for those of us that want to play quality golf courses at a
reasonable rate.

Someone told me that the Premier card price drops by something like $100 after July 4. Is this true?

I don't know, But I will elt you know once I find it!

Just checked prices and it is best for April to November.  Otherwise you have to pay rack less 10 or 20% and many of the course can either be found on Golfnow or EZlink with discounts in the winter months.. Here is the latest link I found.  http://www.premiercardmembership.com/10reasons.php   but if using during the April to November time frame looks like great deal.

Note: This thread is 2412 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!