IGNORED

Why Don't Pros Use Iron Covers?

juanrjackson

Found a pretty cool iron cover today on the course.   Got me thinking I could get a really kitchy set for my irons and wedges.    This might be a cry for help.   Very confused right now, welcoming replies to talk me down from the cliff. 

—Adam

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

2 hours ago, imsys0042 said:

Found a pretty cool iron cover today on the course.   Got me thinking I could get a really kitchy set for my irons and wedges.    This might be a cry for help.   Very confused right now, welcoming replies to talk me down from the cliff. 

Go to a mirror. Take a deep breath. Stop yourself from going down that rabbit hole. 

• Funny 1

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

15 hours ago, Vinsk said:

Go to a mirror. Take a deep breath. Stop yourself from going down that rabbit hole. 

But I found some really cute ones, with Pom poms on the top of each one and one of them is signed by Greg Norman.   Decisions, decisions….

—Adam

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/14/2021 at 1:10 PM, boogielicious said:

The sansa-belt pants and the buttoned shirt pocket reminds me of my Dad. He wore that same outfit to the links many times. Hell, it wore it everywhere when he wasn't working. 

Bill M

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • PGAT is all about Scottie right now and rightfully so. The PGAT has it's star right now and some potential good guys hoping Scottie takes some time off.  The LIV guys are of the radar until the PGA. There will be the Rory/ Hovland rumors to keep the fire smoldering until then.  You will probably get your wish as time moves on. What I like most about LIV is they are funded by a regime that has numerous human rights violations and the players don't seem to care. The fans certainly don't seem to mind. I admit, I went to LIV Miami to check it out, it wasn't empty.  I didn't see anyone protesting.
    • After 393 pages of replies can we all agree that Tiger is the GOAT? 
    • Hmmm, seems odd. I have ordered several things from them and have never had an issue, so I'm confident it will be resolved. I'm sending the watch back, I don't care for it, Ill just use the H4. There's nothing technically wrong with it, I just don't like it. 
    • Actually, I'm in a different league this year. That was at New Albany Golf Links.
    • I'm tossing around the idea of a trip to the Pinehurst area in mid November. Veteran's Day is on a Monday, and I can probably stack some days so I only take 1 day off work. Only thing I'm a little worried about is potential course conditions. Wondering if that's a transition season where grass is starting to go dormant. Well, beyond that, I'm worried about broaching this plan to my wife, but one problem at time 😆

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...