IGNORED

opinions on my potential??

Note: This thread is 5489 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok brah keep drinking that kool aid, cuz i break 90 almost everytime i play.

Well, brah, you seem to be pretty impressed with yourself when you played 9 holes and didn't manage to par half the holes.

I think that this is just a stir or a wind up or a troll, because you'd have to be deluded to think that you have the potential to play off single figures, let alone make money out of the game. But I figure that a few people could make some serious money out of you if you put some cash up to back up your claims. And what you don't seem to realise that apart from the BS distance claims (as if anyone gives a crap) saying that you played 9 holes in 41, your best ever, is hardly commendable. Maybe if you were 11.

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Well, brah, you seem to be pretty impressed with yourself when you played 9 holes and didn't manage to par half the holes.

brah, seriously i have probably played less than 20 rounds in my life and just started playing seriously this past year. so dont tell me ur kool aid plz brah

and i know 41 is not that impressive but for me i guess just starting out i thought it was pretty decent and i just wanted to ask peoples opinions so either leave or gtfo idk care what u do

and i know 41 is not that impressive but for me i guess just starting out i thought it was pretty decent

Do you always brag and boast so much about 'pretty decent' results? You know you are showing all the classic signs of extreme insecurity. The boasting about your (fraudulent) handicap, the gpa scores, the weightlifting.. We've been slapping you around for several pages now and most of the time you don't even get the jokes made at your expense. It's a bit sad really.

If you're so secure as you claim you are, why the bragging and the defensiveness in your posts? I dare you to take some time and read posts from some of the scratch players in this forum and try to find posts of any of the bragging about their results. I bet you can't find a single one. If you want the respect, acknowledgement and admiration you so desperately are looking for, how about offering some advice to some of the beginners on this forum. How about some friendly help for people who can barely hit their 9I 120 yards. I bet most of them would love to be able to hit 170 like you do. I think we all know that weightlifting really has very little to do with distance (honestly, technique beats strength tenfold), so obviously your technique must be near flawless. So.. instead of acting like a little b*tch, how about helping some of the less athletically blessed with some of your secrets to great technique.

Do you always brag and boast so much about 'pretty decent' results? You know you are showing all the classic signs of extreme insecurity. The boasting about your (fraudulent) handicap, the gpa scores, the weightlifting.. We've been yanking you around for several pages now and most of the time you don't even get the jokes made at your expense. It's a bit sad really.

dude why would i lie about my results, my gpa, and my weightlifting like i get all defensive cuz some of these kids on here are full of it, but it seems like u got ur head on straight brah. i appreciate it.

and i know 41 is not that impressive but for me i guess just starting out i thought it was pretty decent and i just wanted to ask peoples opinions so either leave or gtfo idk care what u do

Brah, it is fine for someone just starting out, but you're talking about turning pro. Let's not put the cart before the horse. Get to a plus handicap, win your club championship and some big regional events, do OK in a US amateur. THEN think about it.

Brah, it is fine for someone just starting out, but you're talking about turning pro. Let's not put the cart before the horse. Get to a plus handicap, win your club championship and some big regional events, do OK in a US amateur. THEN think about it.

brah, yes i do see what u mean, but like what do u think about the hooters tour and tarheel tour?? is that a good place to start if and when i get my handicap down??

brah, yes i do see what u mean, but like what do u think about the hooters tour and tarheel tour?? is that a good place to start if and when i get my handicap down??

Are you prepared to put up $18000 or something with the chance to make that back if you make half the cuts? On these tours, there are no crowds and players sleep in their cars and are doing extremely well to recoup their expenses. If it was easy, every golfer I know would be doing it.

Ambition is great - and you're probably a decent young bloke, but seriously, read "Tales from Q School".

Well, the topic poster is obviously an idiot...

but so are the "will never make it" cowards.

With golf it's not so much about talent or genetics.

It's about pure determination. It's about who wants it the most.

There are so many super talented kids out there that just don't want it bad enough. However, the kid that just can't give up on his dream will eventually make it.

http://www.hanahou.com/pages/Magazin...&MagazineID;=15

Golf is a game in which the ball always lies poorly and the player always lies well.

Wow....i've never laughed so hard from reading a forum.

What I Play!

x86 Stand Bag
Driver: 907D2 10.5* w/EPIC-S
Irons: 735.CM irons 4-PW PX 5.5FW Wood: 909F2 15.5* Aldila Voodoo SHybrid: 909.H 21* Diamana Blue Board SWedges: Vokey 250.08 (oil can), Spin Milled 54.11 & 60.07 (Black Ni)Studio Select 2.5Ball: Pro-V1x/Bridgestone B330s (or anything I...

Oh, and you posted last year in May that you drove the ball on average 220-240 yards, and by July you were hitting your 5 wood 240-250. That's a HUGE increase in distance in the span of 2 months don't you think? I'm absolutely amazed that this thread went on for 20+ pages, and your original post belongs on failblog.org

What I Play!

x86 Stand Bag
Driver: 907D2 10.5* w/EPIC-S
Irons: 735.CM irons 4-PW PX 5.5FW Wood: 909F2 15.5* Aldila Voodoo SHybrid: 909.H 21* Diamana Blue Board SWedges: Vokey 250.08 (oil can), Spin Milled 54.11 & 60.07 (Black Ni)Studio Select 2.5Ball: Pro-V1x/Bridgestone B330s (or anything I...

Wow this thread EXPLODED

Driver: G10 9*
3-wood: 909F3 15*
Hybrid: 909H 19*
Irons: 695MBs
Wedges: 56 & 52 64 spin milledPutters:Seemore FGP Spider

Im here the thread is officialy played out.

Kid just remember what Kurt Warner did.

Dont listen to any naysayers. If you don't at least try, you will ask yourself "what if" until your pushing daisies. Better to try and fail then not try at all. Me winning isn't. You do.

Most importantly remember this timeless adage...

A flute with no holes is not a flute, And a doughnut with no hole is a Danish

Thats all you need to know, now go get em' tiger!

Man, if only I could get to that level u would finally see a character in golf not some yuppie thats politically correct. i speak whats on my mind and dont care what people think.

Hey guys, I was even today through 6 before the round was done due to weather. I guess that means I am now scratch by this kid's calculations....

R9 460 9.5
R9 3-Wood
Irons AP1 4-PW
Wedge X-Forged 62*, 56*, 50*
Studio Select 34" MS Newport 2 TP Red

Aha, this is hilarious. It gets better everytime! You say you lift to look good but pull out your maxes on the first post? If you weren't doing it for strength you wouldn't post a max to attempt to show off.

You've shot down almost everyone in this thread except the people who have been making fun of you, and you didn't even realize it.

In my Extreme Sport Stand Bag
Driver: 4DX D-Spec Driver 10.5* Stiff UST SR3
3W: F-60 15* Regular Fujikura E150 Fit-On
Hybrids: 4DX Ironwoods 20* 23* Regular UST SR3
Irons: 4DX CB 5-PW Stiff True Temper ST-90Wedges: Vokey 50* 56*Putter: SabertoothBall: DT Roll

He must have bought the Hammer, that would explain the sudden increase in distance. ''POW!!!''

Yea but the Hammer has great Hair! Replay from the masters... "The hammer just drove the first hole and is on the green in 1 stroke,,he's 15 feet from eagle, slope reads left to right...he's getting ready to putt...POW off the green! tough break for the Hammer"

Note: This thread is 5489 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!