IGNORED

opinions on my potential??

Note: This thread is 5497 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

With 6/9 GIR, 18 putts, 170y 9I shots on a short, easy par 72 and then shooting +6 on 9 holes (nearly bogey per hole).. yes, you definitely should start keeping track of your stats and learn how to interpret them. This little bit of information alone shows your short game and putting needs serious work.

ok dude, first of all it was +5 and second of all, its not a short easy par 72 its like 6500 yards

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*sniff sniff* any one else smell that bull

whats the point in lying? and who cares?
i bet 50% of the stuff posted on the forum is tall tales from a youngin....
just cause you have all the course records on Tiger Woods Golf doesn't mean you know how to produce on the real course...
haha just a rant... 9 mins til end of the work day...

In my bag:
Driver: R9 TP Rombax Stiff
3 Wood: R9 TP 85g Stiff
3 hybrid: X
4-SW: X-20 Uniflex

SteelLW: Forged Chrome

Putter: White Hot XG #1

3.6 gpa first semester of college, probably higher this semester. mechanical engineering major with a focus in nuclear engineering, so i'd say potential is damn good.

What school..

sorry but it's not potential if it's not a tier one school.. didn't you just say in an earlier post that you were going to goto college?
Taylormade R9 TP 9.5*w/ Diamana Kai'li 70 S (SST PURE)
Callaway FT 3 Wood
Adams Pro Black Hybrid 20* w/ Voodoo NV8 S
MP-68 3-PW irons w/ KBS Tour X-flex (softstepped 1x)
Cleveland CG-12 52.10Cleveland CG-15 DSG 56.08 Vokey Limited Edition 60-V w/ KBS black nickel S-FlexCircle T Beached Center Shaft...

Yea, I obviously don't know you, but snapping like this over an internet forum raises the probability that you don't have the right attitude to play golf at the highest level. However, this is just speculation on my part.

I realize the conversation right now is not geared towards this post I made, but when I say I'm "awful" at golf, I mean I'm awful if we're talking about becoming a ••••••••er. In terms of weekend duffing, I'm doing pretty well. Didn't mean to insult like 99% of the golfing world with the point I was trying to make. Anyway, continue, this thread has been entertaining to read to say the least.

Constantine

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

5 days ago he also said he was an 18.9 handicapper. now he's a 12

dude I am a 12 for this golf season (2009). i keep track based on seasons, like 2008 was my first season now im in my second season. obv, it could go up or down pretty quick here.

AND, FYI - shooting 12 over does not make you a 12 handicap.

LOL just to play devils advocate.. doesn't that make you better than a 12?

this thread blew up from the last time I looked at it... 804.. it sounds like you just want everyone here to tell you what you want to hear (i.e. ooo you hit it so far, that's so amazing for playing 1 year, you'll definitely make pro if you're that good, can i hang on your n*ts?)... no matter what anyone says bad or good it still doesn't change reality... stop B*llSh*tting and go practice
Taylormade R9 TP 9.5*w/ Diamana Kai'li 70 S (SST PURE)
Callaway FT 3 Wood
Adams Pro Black Hybrid 20* w/ Voodoo NV8 S
MP-68 3-PW irons w/ KBS Tour X-flex (softstepped 1x)
Cleveland CG-12 52.10Cleveland CG-15 DSG 56.08 Vokey Limited Edition 60-V w/ KBS black nickel S-FlexCircle T Beached Center Shaft...

dude I am a 12 for this golf season (2009). i keep track based on seasons, like 2008 was my first season now im in my second season. obv, it could go up or down pretty quick here.

Dude.. you're a 12 based on an extrapolated score over a single 9 hole round.. Using this method you're one bad chip away from a 14 hc.. One slice away from an 18.

Maybe I should play one hole, birdie it, quit and then go on the forum and claim to be a +18.0 handicap. Apparently it is that easy.

• Administrator

Just quit while you're ahead. Or way behind. Or wherever you are.

When you have 20 18-hole scores, come back.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Just quit while you're ahead. Or way behind. Or wherever you are.

brah, i will come back, and dude im just trying to infuse some life into this forum by not backing down from my thoughts. some of yall need to man up brahs

I wonder if he will ever make it to a 12 handicap... I hit thousands of balls a week and can only hope that I get to that sometime in the near future.

I wonder what it feels like to go from a 12 h.c to a 22 come back and lets us know.

I wonder if he will ever make it to a 12 handicap... I hit thousands of balls a week and can only hope that I get to that sometime in the near future.

dude are u outside ur mind? have u ever seen me hit a ball??? obv not, and i can promise u when i tell u that i am nowhere NEAR a 22 handicap..wow plz gtfo brah

• Administrator
OK, let's try another tactic:

Your handicap index is an indication of your potential.

As such, your potential is to be a 12 handicap golfer. That's not good enough to be a pro of any kind - not even a PGA (teaching) pro.

The end.

I have a feeling I'll be closing this thread later tonight.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

OK, let's try another tactic:

dude i have only played seriously for a year or so, so obv my handicap is not gonna be like 5 right out of the box, seriously man why would u close this thread, this is the best thing thats happened to the sand trap in a while, finally a hint of life

Note: This thread is 5497 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!