IGNORED

opinions on my potential??

Note: This thread is 5490 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Ok, next time I play which will probably be this weekend or early next week, I will post my score in this thread. If i improve again, look out i might just consider taking up golf as a career, and if i do worse, well then yall can laugh in my face haha

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shot a 41(+5) for nine holes today. best round ever.

I haven't had time to read all of these pages, but somewhere in there did the subject of April 1 come up?

I'm guessing your yardages are measured while playing at 5,000 feet on an unknown mountain in Virginia? Good attempt at satire.

909D3 (Voodoo, stiff)
King Cobra Comp 5w (YS 5.1 Stiff)
AP1 4,5; AP2 6-P; Vokey 252 08, SM56 14, SM60 08 (Nippon N.S. Pro 950GH Regular)
Newport 2 Mid Slant

I haven't had time to read all of these pages, but somewhere in there did the subject of April 1 come up?

dude, no april 1 never came up, and dont be mad brah that u cant hit the ball far, i can promise u that those yardages are correct, thats the best part of my game is my length, cant putt worth a darn tho.

typical 12 *cough* handicap..."I drive the ball 280 on average, but my short game really sucks"..."I hit 170 yard 9-irons.." Dude, GTFO!!

How exactly do you get away flying 170 yard 9-irons with regular flex steel shafts. That would be x-flex at least. Let me guess, 170 yard 9-irons must be you "taking some off of it", right?

Please stop wasting our time and yours and stop posting stupidities on here. If you're willing to come to Montreal, I'll give you free lessons and we can play with my friends that were on the Canadian Tour. They actually average 280 off the tee (maybe more). They'll hand your lunch to you anytime. You could learn alot from them.

"You could learn a lot from a dummy..."

dude, no april 1 never came up, and dont be mad brah that u cant hit the ball far, i can promise u that those yardages are correct, thats the best part of my game is my length, cant putt worth a darn tho.

i not mad but u not 4 reel

909D3 (Voodoo, stiff)
King Cobra Comp 5w (YS 5.1 Stiff)
AP1 4,5; AP2 6-P; Vokey 252 08, SM56 14, SM60 08 (Nippon N.S. Pro 950GH Regular)
Newport 2 Mid Slant

typical 12 *cough* handicap..."I drive the ball 280 on average, but my short game really sucks"..."I hit 170 yard 9-irons.." Dude, GTFO!!

i not mad but u not 4 reel

Seriously, i hate yall kinda of people that blatantly accuse me of lying about my yardages. ok go to this site :

http://www.recsports.vt.edu/facilities/VTGolfCourse/ and look at the 8/17th hole. it is 167 yards and thats measured from the center of the green and the hole is relatively flat. Countless times, I have hit my 9 iron on this hole to the center of the green to 5 yards beyond center. So please when u tell me i am lying about my stats, maybe u need to look in the mirror and actually commit urself to a weightlifting program and then maybe u can talk.

This thread should be turned into a script for a golf comedy. I was busting out laughing the entire time.

One time i shot a 41 on a course that was a 110 slope. I was happy too, don't get excited. I'm not a good golfer by any means, but seriously...I play on a course that has a 74.1 rating from the tips and a 72.4 from where I play. I shot a 95, that doesn't make me a 23 handicap.

You really need to work on your attitude, and your squat and deadlift is bs. Any natural athlete will deadlift WAAAY more than they squat.

In my Extreme Sport Stand Bag
Driver: 4DX D-Spec Driver 10.5* Stiff UST SR3
3W: F-60 15* Regular Fujikura E150 Fit-On
Hybrids: 4DX Ironwoods 20* 23* Regular UST SR3
Irons: 4DX CB 5-PW Stiff True Temper ST-90Wedges: Vokey 50* 56*Putter: SabertoothBall: DT Roll

This thread should be turned into a script for a golf comedy. I was busting out laughing the entire time.

plz leave before u do urself more harm, god i wish u could meet me then u would actually realize what a dedication to a weightlifting program and proper nutrition can get u. I am 185 pounds of muscle dude and i know wha wha wha neg me all u want but i am speaking the truth

"I am Hans, and this is Franz. And we're here to PUMP YOU UP!!!"

Sorry for doubting you, Mr. Ferrigno. (you head may be too far up your ass to realise he was the original Incredible Hulk).

How about putting your fluid, picturesque swing on video and posting it here?

"I am Hans, and this is Franz. And we're here to PUMP YOU UP!!!"

I would definitely problem is i cant get a hold of a camera till like may cuz im in college, so like i cant post it till then. and no, my cell phone doesnt have video. man to see yalls faces when u saw me....priceless...it would validate all the points i have been making....

Countless times, I have hit my 9 iron on this hole to the center of the green to 5 yards beyond center.

Hold on.. If you have hit this hole close to center 'countless times' then how is it possible that you don't have enough rounds completed to be able to calculate an official handicap?

I would definitely problem is i cant get a hold of a camera till like may cuz im in college, so like i cant post it till then. and no, my cell phone doesnt have video. man to see yalls faces when u saw me....priceless...it would validate all the points i have been making....

awww...shucks. Who can't back up their talk now?? priceless...

plz leave before u do urself more harm, god i wish u could meet me then u would actually realize what a dedication to a weightlifting program and proper nutrition can get u. I am 185 pounds of muscle dude and i know wha wha wha neg me all u want but i am speaking the truth

You have a dedication to a weight lifting program yet you just now started deadlifting? I bet you have a very large dedication to golf as well.

I was 175 pounds LAST summer(which was my junior year). 185 isn't impressive. If i kept with my schools weight training program I'd be 190 by now. None of your numbers are impressive. Also, for an engineering student, you have the grammar of a 4 year old.

In my Extreme Sport Stand Bag
Driver: 4DX D-Spec Driver 10.5* Stiff UST SR3
3W: F-60 15* Regular Fujikura E150 Fit-On
Hybrids: 4DX Ironwoods 20* 23* Regular UST SR3
Irons: 4DX CB 5-PW Stiff True Temper ST-90Wedges: Vokey 50* 56*Putter: SabertoothBall: DT Roll

Hold on.. If you have hit this hole close to center 'countless times' then how is it possible that you don't have enough rounds completed to be able to calculate an official handicap?

dude, i have played it like 5 times and every time i have gotten it pin high whether it was on the green or not. i would say that's enough of a sampling to confirm it, plus i played all last year and could hit it that far as well.

here are my best guess at my yardages: PW: 163ish 9 iron: 170 8: 178 7: 185 6: 193ish 5: 205 4: 215 3: 225 5Wood(yes i know dont comment plz): 250ish driver: 280 carry

You have a dedication to a weight lifting program yet you just now started deadlifting? I bet you have a very large dedication to golf as well.

ok bud, yep, just cuz i started deadlifting i am not a serious bodybuilder. FALSE. just cuz u dont do one exercise doesnt mean anything, granted its one of the big three of weight lifting but i never felt the need to do it cuz i made good gains without it. and o yea 185 isnt impressive, until i tell u that my bodyfat is under 10%, so plz dude gtfo

plus i played all last year and could hit it that far as well.

Then start acting like a man and include last year's rounds for your handicap calculation.

Then start acting like a man and include last year's rounds for your handicap calculation.

i do it season by season(meaning i dont have my data from 08), but good try man i like ur thinking brah, and if my handicap raises over the course of this season i will be the first to tell u but as of now i stand at a 12 for 2009.

i do it season by season(meaning i dont have my data from 08), but good try man i like ur thinking brah, and if my handicap raises over the course of this season i will be the first to tell u but as of now i stand at a 12 for 2009.

Really? You are dumb and a waste of time. Go practice.

What's In My Bag
Driver: 905 T 9.5 Degrees
3-Wood: SS Hypersteel
Irons: 704.cb 3-PW
Wedges: Vokey Spinmilled 52,54,58Putter: YES! golf TracyBall: Pro V1

Note: This thread is 5490 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!