Sign in to follow this  
N.V.M.

Nickent, bankrupt?

Note: This thread is 3324 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

14 posts / 5746 viewsLast Reply

heard the rumours? i read they are not welcome on tour for unpaid salaries, but since i read that on the internet, take it for what its worth. any real news out there about this?

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

If they are its a shame. I chose my nickents over callaway, titleist, cobra, cleveland, etc. And I've never regretted it. I'm going to be keeping my clubs for years to come(unless something bad happens).

Very underrated clubs.

That sucks if it's true... the little companies like Adams, Sonartec, Nickent, and otherwise have made some great strides in equipment. Nickent's 2DX hybrids were pretty nice feeling and I have heard good things about some of their drivers.

First Sonartec last year, now Nickent... I just hope Adams continues to grow and prosper...

Not True! I have spoken to people close to NICKENT. Also they just re-signed Jeff Quinney. This comes from one of those people I spoke to last night and I have his permission to post it:

"So I spoke with Hoefy just now on his drive home. He was kind enough to pull over to chat. He told me that March was a great month for them. So good that they have decided to go ahead with the complete 5DX line that they were not going to do until next year.

If you have any other questions, feel free to let me know, or you can drop it in their sub forum and that will be answered directly by the company."

Hoefy is the CFO of Nickent.

I have a cracked driver, no response emails from anyone at Nickent, none of the phone numbers work?

their website appears to be working still, maybe the phone system is currently down......

their website appears to be working still, maybe the phone system is currently down......

They've been out of business for a year.

http://golf.about.com/b/2009/11/19/n...f-business.htm

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3324 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!