IGNORED

Big Break Prince Edward Island

kleinrider
Note: This thread is 5401 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With 3 hockey games, 24 and Heroes on tonight, I think this will be relegated to the PVR to watch tomorrow. I have never seen an episode of BB so I have no idea what to expect.

you sound like me... I have always played and watched hockey, and I have been DVRing Heroes and 24 all season. Too many things on on Monday... takes me all week just to watch.

Yep, Mr. "It would have been 415 if the wind wasn't in my face"...couldn't hit an iron. Terrible swing to boot, dipped down at least 6 to 8 inches on the downswing.

glad to see him go... maybe... it is always interesting to watch long-ballers. Too bad he wasn't more tolerable like Jerry (or Gerry?) from Mesquite. I wonder if the dip came from watching Barkley on the Haney Project?

My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

The girls were gorgeous!

Not too familiar with the characters yet but i'll second that.

Glad its come to Canada even though its miles from where im at. The guy that went home seemed like he was the least skilled. He even said "im here for one thing.. to grip it and rip it". Glad he went home and not the guy with the CPGA experience.

: 905R 9.5*
904f 15*
Baffler DWS 20*
eye 2
spin milled 54*, Vokey 58* White Hot XG #9 Pro V1x

• Administrator
Happy the Pats/Sox fan is gone.

I wanted him gone just for his visor.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Too bad the local Massachusetts boy didn't go on. Oh well Eugene seems like a good guy. Robert didn't look like he'd get very far anyway.

I really hope Derek gets knocked out and takes his huge ego with him.

Im kinda cheering for Brian, he's from Greensburg, PA which is about 30mins from here and he now lives in Va Beach where I grew up.

In my Staff bag:
Bazooka HP-5 Driver 460cc
Bazooka OS HP-5 3/5 Woods
Jmax QL Irons 5-PW (Graphite Stiff Shafts)
X-tour Gap Wedge 52* X-tour Sand Wedge 56* Lob Wedge 60* Rossa Daytona 1 Putter

Happy the Pats/Sox fan is gone.

I have to concede the Pats logo weighed in my evaluation of him.

It's interesting to watch the producers play little games with the editing, probably to amuse themselves. I caught part of the episode again. While the contestants were lined up after it had been split into 5 safe and 7 facing elimination, Stina was explaining the elimination challenges and said the two furthest from the pin would compete against each other, with the loser going home. As she was emphasizing that, the camera was panning across Robert and Eugene, standing side by side.

The guy eliminated last night was an idiot. How does someone on that show miss a 3 ft putt, top an iron so badly that it rolls to the green, and pull a wedge 75 yards off target?? Heck I can do that, so where do I sign up? lol

Eugene seems like a nice guy, but he is fidgety. Also as bad as I hate to say it, Derek or Brian wins this.

In my Clemson Sun Mountain Superlight 3.5 bag
Driver - Cleveland Launcher 9 deg., stiff gold shaft
3 wood - Cleveland launcher 15 deg stiff gold shaft
3 Hybrid - Adams Boxer 19 deg
4 Hybrid - Nike Sumo2 hybrid 23 deg.Irons - Callaway X-18 Wedges - Cleveland CG 14 (50, 54, 58 degree)Putter -...

It seems like Eugene loathes himself if you ask me, lol.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

I watched the show and was glad to see both of those players in the elimination. I found Eugene, finicky and a little off kilter...just something about him I didn't really like. As for the guy who got sent home, I was glad to see. He kept making these stupid comments that were quite honestly disturbing.

As for the fellow Canadian, Derek, I found him way too arrogant. I hope his arrogance diminishes in the next few shows.

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

All I can say is what a prize. Show looks great this year.

2004 State Drive, Chip and Putt Champion
2005 Northern Iowa Player Of The Year
2006 Iowa Girl's Golf 2A Individual State Champion
2007 Iowa Co-Ed Golf State Champion
2007 State Drive, Chip and Putt Champion2008 Iowa Girl's Golf 2A Individual State Champion2009 College Division Iowa Junior Tour...

I watched last night. Can't really get too much out of the first show except for first impressions. I like the Marine, seems genuine and focused along with what looks like some good skill. I like the Swedish girl too. She had a positive aire of confidence too her game. As track records go, I think Eugene looks the strongest.

The girls, Gerina, how cute is she.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

I watched some of it last night and found that what some of the players said was just a little to... rehearsed. Maybe its just me but the more these "reality" shows go on the more they don’t seem to be scripted. All in all the course looked good and it was a nice match up of people for the game.

Derek seems like a major league douche. He is way too cocky. Brian is too, I just think he is a perfectionist, with the whole grass throwing. Eugene seemed like a nice guy but doesnt seem like he has the tenacity to win it. The Irish chick seems like she will go the farthest for the women, and the men its tough to say. Derek is good, but I personally want him to lose.

What's in my bag:
9.5 degree FT-iQ Tour with x-stiff Fubuki shaft
C455 3-Wood
Apex Edge CFT Hybrid Set w/stiff graphite
Voke Spin Milled 52 deg. Wedge Parallax 56 deg. Wedge Vokey Spin Milled 60 deg. Wedge White Hot XG 2-Ball Lined putter B-330 Tour balls

Then you'll be happy to know that I'll be interviewing her every week for my

Blair, Brenda, Derek and Gerina had lots to say about the show today. Check out their

interviews . You'll be surprised when you hear what Blair thinks of Robert.

Golfgal
www.golfgal-blog.com

More Brenda!!! YUMMY!!!! Do tell her I love her!

Great job on the interviews. We learned very little about the contestants on the show last night, and what they were really feeling and seeing.

Did anyone mention what time of year it was shot? Blair said it was cold. Im wondering if it was really cold, or if she's just being a baby!

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

Yep, Mr. "It would have been 415 if the wind wasn't in my face"...couldn't hit an iron. Terrible swing to boot, dipped down at least 6 to 8 inches on the downswing.

I was thinking the EXACT same thing..lol Suprised he even made the show

Note: This thread is 5401 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!