IGNORED

Big Break Prince Edward Island

kleinrider
Note: This thread is 5558 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Wow, this is a tough crowd. Comments such as Blair is terrible are simply not true as are comments that Derek played out of his skin.

I agree with you Saltman. Blair played very well except for a couple of holes which put her behind Derek, who was playing an A game. I asked her

today in her interview if playing it "safe" on 15 was a mistake. She was very honest and talked about when her momentum changed that day. Blair is a class act. She can bomb it and she can putt (we've seen both over the last 11 weeks). She deserves to be recognized as a really good golfer - Yes, a young golfer who is still learning, but still a golfer who made it to the finals of BB PEI after 10 days of competition. For Pete's sake...give the girl a break!

Golfgal
www.golfgal-blog.com

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe i missed it! grrr!

Aerolite III bag
MP600 10.5*
F-50 15*
MP57's Project X 5.5 3-PW
CG10 56* RAC 52* 60* 2 Ball putter ProV1/ProV1X Blackberry Storm GolfLogix

sp33d...not to worry. Here are some re-play times.

Wed, Jul 1 10:00 PM EDT
Sat, Jul 4 6:30 PM EDT
Sun, Jul 2 11:00 AM EDT
Mon, Jul 6 2:00 PM EDT

Tim, I think that it was the editing and the producers being desperate for someone to say something, anything ! After Brenda was knocked out the two finalists were about the quietest players ever on a BB finale. I guess we have to keep in mind that they were playing for the largest prize on BB ever and I also think that they were just pretty well exhausted by that point.

sp33d...not to worry. Here are some re-play times.

awesome thanks man!

Aerolite III bag
MP600 10.5*
F-50 15*
MP57's Project X 5.5 3-PW
CG10 56* RAC 52* 60* 2 Ball putter ProV1/ProV1X Blackberry Storm GolfLogix

Hey, Not a Stick, I remember that quote. I still laugh when I think about it. I remember better, way better.

Duffy,

Striving every day to be the person my dogs think I am.

Driver; Ping G25, Fairway, Ping G25 3; Irons, Mizuno M59, wedges, Cleveland cg15, 54, 56, 60, Putter; See More Zack style.

Well Eugene is at again He's t2 at -7 and still on the course playing his second round. he is 2 back. This is two weeks in a row he's off to a great start.

Derek is -1 but has not yet begun his 2nd round.

When is the next BB and where?

Duffy,

Striving every day to be the person my dogs think I am.

Driver; Ping G25, Fairway, Ping G25 3; Irons, Mizuno M59, wedges, Cleveland cg15, 54, 56, 60, Putter; See More Zack style.

When is the next BB and where?

Not sure, but a few days ago at the sign off of one of those 19th Hole shows I think I heard Vince Cellini say he would be returning as host.

Didn't Gayle mention in one of her interviews with Micheal that the next BB was sometime this fall? I don't know if she ment that it would be taped then or it would air then.

Derek is scheduled to begin play at the Ford/Gretzky Nationwide event today on the back nine t 1:16 pm. The celebrity ge is paired with is.........Wayne Gretzky!

Just checked the Golf Channel sched. They will have coverage from 1:00 to 3:00 so we should get to see Derek hit a few shots being paired w/Wayne.

He posted +8 and tied for 80th. He didn't make the cut.
Driver: Cobra Speed Pro S X/10.5*
3W: TaylorMade Rescue
Irons: Adams Ovation 3 (4-LW)
Putter: Ping Zing 2i
Ball: Noodle + Long & SoftGlove: FootJoy SofJoyShoes: FootJoy GreenJoyShort term goals:Break 92 for 18 holesShoot 5 pars or better in one round.

Note: This thread is 5558 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!