IGNORED

What Are You Working On?

iacas
Note: This thread is 3198 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Heading to the range tonight to work on weight transfer, and keeping my right elbow in throughout the swing (right-handed). Going to hopefully get in at least 45 mins of putting too, can't have any more of those 39-putt rounds!

I am working on my drive.   I am able to hit some nice, straight shots and my distance is crossing 200 yards. Problem is that I am still hooking at random.  I will keep on it!

30 yards and in. My last round I had so many approaches and chips roll off the green or 30 feet past the pin. I kept track of my putts and when I two putt I'm around bogey or par...the triples start multiplying when I'm looking at having to one putt for par from ninety feet.

I only drive about 180, but I make up for by not hitting my wedges well.

I´m center all my efforts now in keep my head steady and not coming over the top. Yesterday I was so demotivated, but rigth now I´m so happy planning my new way of train. I hope it will give results. Anyway, I think I need some help, because my strike it´s so poor, and I tend to be sad on a normal round, because of that. I want to low my handicap badly and play better.

Love this Game.

:nike:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Working on key #1, weight forward. As per one of the 5sk videos I've been making half swings with a punchy feeling. While making swings been focusing on pressing my left knee down and forward, like I'm squashing a bug under my left foot.

Henry

PUTTING PUTTING PUTTING  consistent putting i hit several GIR's but putting spoils it all  what i aim to achieve - lower scores [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/t/74199/really-really-really-need-putting-help-10-girs-not-a-single-par]latest crappy putting thread[/URL] [COLOR=181818] iron and driver were excellent ... i shot 10 GIR's but not a single par... total score 102 which had ...... 58 PUTTS [/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]last time i played the same course , just 9 holes i had 15 putts , which i think is pretty decent, today on the same 9 i had 29 putts !!!!! same putter same greens .. .the issue was yesterday that  if i have to hit longer than 8-10 feet i miss the line all together, if i hit the line i leave em short or hit em way past the hole... i need some putting tips to make it consistent... maybe the much slower watered down greens today caused this issue...?[/COLOR] [COLOR=181818]the first day the greens were fast and great, yesterday they were watered down and SLOW SLOW SLOW so needed a firmer longer putting stroke to go the distance.... this threw me off really bad the firmer longer putting stroke was throwing off my line or i was leaving em short of going way way past the hole ... [/COLOR]

You should try spot putting. Find the line and pick a spot 6 inches in front of your putter on your line line and just putt it over your spot. I assure you, you'll put more in the cup. A good drill that I've been doing is put tees at 3-10 feet from the hole and with 3 balls start at 3 foot and make all three from each tee. If you miss a ball you have to start over from the beginning. EDIT: Go check out Putting Prescription too. It changed my putting completely. I was using a grip, swing and putter that just didn't suit me. Now that I found what suits me, my game has improved dramatically b Good luck and report back on how it works out.

2013 Nike VR_S Covert Performance Driver

2013 Nike VR_S Covert Perfomance 15° 3W

18° Burner 1.0 Superlaunch Rescue Hybrid

:mizuno: 4-PW MP-69 Irons

50°, 54° & 58° ATV wedges

Classic Collection #1 Black Putter

:bridgestone: Tour B330 Balls

2013 Tour v3 Laser Rangefinder w/ Jolt Technology

You don't know what pressure is until you play for five bucks with only two bucks in your pocket. -Lee Trevino

I worked all week on fairways and my driver. Played 18 today and was happy with the results. Now of course, what had been a very dependable iron game has gone to the dogs.

So I'll be working on my iron swing for the next few weeks.

I've see other's post this issue so I know it's not just me. This is not a rhetorical question... Can anyone tell me why we can hit either irons well or fairways/driver well but rarely both at the same time?

Jon

Keeping the Golf Ball in front of me

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

Really though chipping pitching bunkers and putting where's Dave Pelz when you need him

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

Working on a more neutral grip instead of my previous strong right hand grip. As well as trying to move away from the shallow inside out swing path to cure my shank and or severe hook issues.

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

1. Hips more open at impact, with extension the front leg and torso, driving up from the ground

2. Limit backswing and stop overswinging the club

3. PUTTING AND SHORT GAME!!

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

1. slowing down my backswing

2. more weight transfer forward

3. getting more in to out

Brian   

Less forward shaft lean on driver swing as well as not smothering the ball with my body - so I can get some height on my drives

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

Shorter backswing and a lot of short game practice... my speed on long putts is horrible... any suggestions

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Note: This thread is 3198 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!