IGNORED

JD set to make return....

Three Putt
Note: This thread is 5451 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
John Daly can drink a few beers if he wants.

Actually, after lap band surgery, I don't believe you're supposed to drink carbonated beverages.

And you can likely make your point without calling everyone else names.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the JD issue has two sides,just like all issues. you have the elitists with their puritan ideals, and you have the commoners with their forgive-and-forget ideals...sorta live and let live. remember, only JD has to pay the price for what he does,which from what I read here is totally legal. his wife dealing drugs could be easily withheld from JD, seeing as he's on the road/spending time on the course/range/endorsement obligations/etc., but even there, he's paid the price for it. as a human being dealing with demons, we should be supportive,regardless of how many times he stumbles. he hasn't killed anyone.. he hasn't stolen money from anyone. all the cash he's "blown" was his to blow, not ours..not the PGAs..not anyones.we can have an opinion as to the wisdom of those actions, but to judge him.... well.... as the Good Book says" let he without sin cast the 1st stone".

from a golfing perspective: I hope he competes well....
from a personal perspective: I pray he overcomes those demons....

...... ties for second....thats about 194 000 dollars (i got on the currency converter)...thats a big payday for JD..im pleased for him.

On to Ireland now for the next tournament and then Wentworth for the BMW Championship. He's better off staying in Europe for the year to 'dry out' and chill. The more cuts he makes and tv coverage he gets the more likely he is to get a new equipment deal...he will be living off prize money for a while as he has no sponsors at all (not even Hooters).

I hope he does really well and shows all those doubting Thomases!

Actually, after lap band surgery, I don't believe you're supposed to drink carbonated beverages.

On the lap band surgery, you are correct. No beers for John. As for the name calling, I don't even know what a Nimrod is It offends those that do I guess. I meant it harmlessly. I will be more careful in the future to take care of everyones feelings. The rest of this post was sure kind hearted. Really glad to see the washed up, has been, alcoholic shoot a 66 today. Finishing second will surely give him some confidence.

How can you call him a washed-up has-been when he shot 4 rounds under 70 and finished 2nd? He looks like he has a lot of good golf left in him.

edit: Oh wait, you were being facetious. NVM!

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

I've said more than a few times that he might have more natural golfing talent in his pinkie than Tiger has in his entire body, but Tiger more than makes up for it with work ethic, mindset, determination, etc.

JD does have a ton of natural talent, like everyone on the tour. Forget about the long ball (he might be top 10 now), what has always impressed me is his short game and the loose hands approach to it, I have tried my best to immulate that approach and it has made my game better. I'd much rather watch him hit a 40 yard shot than a 320 drive.

No doubt Tiger is gifted, I think will surpass Jack as the best ever, no doubt his hard work, course management, and putter (his will to win) is something we might not see for another 30 years. Congrats to John playing the last 3 rounds of the last 3 tournaments his best score for the tourney, that has not happened in a long time...if ever. Keep up the hard work JD!!! Great -5 today!!

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

• 2 weeks later...

Daly grinds out a -1 today to make the cut at even par in the BMW Championship. Round included 3 chip ins.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

Note: This thread is 5451 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!