IGNORED

What Hybrid did you get and why?

Note: This thread is 4523 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

We had a demo day in the area not too long ago and I hit the Ping G-10, Titleist 909H, and TM Burner Rescue. I couldn't tell one bit of difference between any of them. Maybe they all just play the same for me. Very easy clubs to hit. My local shop has an older model I can pick up around cost so I will probably get that one to save some money. I am pretty sure it won't be much different than the others.

A few weeks ago, I stopped in at dick's on a whim and hit all the hybrids they had in stock in the 18/19* range. I wasn't suprised that the one I liked the best was the Adams, but I was surprised to see how much I liked the Acuity hybrid-this being my first go with a hybrid (and not sure how much I needed the club in my bag), I decided that a $25 experiment made a lot more sense than a $60 experiment. I've played around 72 holes with it since, and I couldn't be happier. It tends to balloon a little bit if I have a fluffy lie and catch it high on the face, and sometimes the Uni-Flex feels a bit soft, but its straight, and the 18* is a perfect fit between my 3 iron and 3 wood.

Check out the new mizuno mx 700 hybrid. I was orginally planning on not having a three iron is using the mx 700 as its replacement. When I first tried the mx 700 I flew over 30 yards longer than my three iron. It is ideal if you want some slight workability. I would compare to the tour edge exotics hybrids but its only $200 instead of $350

I use the TM Burner Rescue - the original one. I use it because it's extremely easy to hit, hits it straight, and hits it long.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I use the TM Burner Rescue - the original one. I use it because it's extremely easy to hit, hits it straight, and hits it long.

I have yet to hear one negative thing about this hybrid and am looking forward to testing it out and possibly buying it.

Check out the new mizuno mx 700 hybrid. I was orginally planning on not having a three iron is using the mx 700 as its replacement. When I first tried the mx 700 I flew over 30 yards longer than my three iron. It is ideal if you want some slight workability. I would compare to the tour edge exotics hybrids but its only $200 instead of $350

Ive heard good things about the MX-700 hybrids.

I have a Tour-Edge # 3 Hybrid that I use from time to time. I really have to watch out for a big draw bordering on a hook when I play it. I believe that the face is biased for a draw. I didn't know that when I bought it on the internet but the price was outstanding. A friend said that most hybrids are draw biased except the Adams. Not sure if this is true or not.

I have yet to hear one negative thing about this hybrid and am looking forward to testing it out and possibly buying it.

It's a really nice club; I don't think you will be disappointed.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The newer Callaway FT is perfect for me. It's nice and small, the right shape to hit out of any lie, and the shaft it is matched with lowers the trajectory significantly. Plus it is really good looking. Two of the other ones I tried that I really liked were the Titleist 585h and the Adams Idea Pro.

I got a Tour Edge GeoMax 19* hybrid because it looked a little closer to a 5 wood that I was using it to replace. It sets up more like a wood than an iron replacement club.

I play the titleist 909h as a 3 iron replacement. Despite being a titleist club, it's very easy to hit. I had a tendency to snap hook a lot of the other manufacturers I tried.

Ditto and I'm not gonna lie I kinda chose it for the Titleist name, too.

I can't stand any leftward bias in my clubs.

i bought the Nickent 5DX because its the longest, straightest most forgiving hybrid i ever hit. i used to have the Callaway FT hybrids (Neutral) but they were hook machines. The Nickents will stay in my bag for a loooong time

The callaway heavenwood 4H. Very long, very workable, even for a high handicapper like me. Not to mention the heavenwood will be very light on the bank.

Note: This thread is 4523 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!