Sign in to follow this  
DavidFehertysBike

Chances Tiger will fail at Quail Hollow.

Note: This thread is 4079 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Chances Mr Woods will lose this weekend

• 75% The hulking presense of Phil and Jason Duffner will make tiger fold.
    • 50% Tigers game is still a wee bit off. Anything can happen
    • 0% Tiger is going to poop all over the competetion

7 posts / 966 viewsLast Reply

yeah, possibly. as much as i hang from his jock, his inconsistency this year has been alarming.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Zach shot a 65 today, so he's in the hunt for the weekend, assuming Tiger doesn't come out and shoot another 65. I will give him 50/50. He's finally starting to putt well, that usually when the rest of the field is in trouble.

Zach shot a 65 today, so he's in the hunt for the weekend, assuming Tiger doesn't come out and shoot another 65. I will give him 50/50. He's finally starting to putt well, that usually when the rest of the field is in trouble.

Zach was at -8 through 15, but bogeyed 16, 17, and 18 coming home. He shot 67, btw, Quinn. And Tiger's +1 through 1.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I give him a 50/50 chance. I dont think he is just going to run away and hide. This particular field is too strong for that.

I agree. I think there are a lot of guys on tour playing very well right now and Tiger has shown just enough inconsistency that will allow for a tighter leaderboard.

He could still very much win, but I don't think we're going to see a Tiger show just yet. I bet at some point this year he goes 66 68 or something like that over the weekend and that's what turns him back on. Even though Bay Hill was dramatic, he shot 71-67 (par 70) on the weekend and finished the event at -5 so it wasn't dominant. I enjoy seeing other golfers succeed, maybe it will push TV coverage their way too instead of just watching Tiger and Phil.

Note: This thread is 4079 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!