IGNORED

The Players!

mcfc_nick
Note: This thread is 5458 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Did anyone catch Kelly saying "HE'S GOT A SLOPPY SECOND", after someone (I think it was Adam Scott) was hitting out of a bunker.

I heard it, couldn't quite believe it.

I think she lacks complete familiarity with the subject.....

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard it, couldn't quite believe it.

Tilghman is VERY familiar with "the sloppy". First and seconds.....

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

Tilghman is VERY familiar with "the sloppy". First and seconds.....

thats a classless comment. but whatever, what can you expect from the innerwebz...

Colin P.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I am at work and listening to coverage on my Sirus/XM. That doesn't surprise me about Kelly though. She leave a lot to be desired in a golf announcer IMO.

- Shane

I can't believe you guys are even discussing her comment. Had it been a guy that said it, it would not even be an issue. HUGE DOUBLE STANDARD going on here. Who really gives a shit?! How is that classless?? I don't like her as much as the next guy, but this is a huge non-issue.

"One of the reasons Arnie Palmer is playing so well is that, before each final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them. Oh my God, what have I just said."
US Open TV Commentator

S9-1 Pro D Driver 9.5 Degree Matrix Ozik XCON-6
CGB 3WPro Baffler 2/R 2HybridMP-37 Project X 6.0Vokey...

Adam Scott is my favorite player, but I really love watching Ogilvy pull shots out of his ass. He is so fun to watch and under pressure, makes it even more exciting. I haven't figured out why I think this though, so don't take it the wrong way.. LOL

Titleist 907 ; D1
Titleist 695cb ; 3-PW
Titleist Vokey Spin Milled ; 56*
Scotty Cameron ; Red-X
Titleist Ball ; Pro V1Age ; 16

thats a classless comment. but whatever, what can you expect from the innerwebz...

Classless? Sorry I was wearing my cargo shorts and tee shirt while making that comment.

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

Tiger looks like a bumblebee.

In my Navy Hoofer:
Driver: Titleist 909D2 9.5* UST ProForce V2 X-stiff
3W: 904F 15* DG X100
Hybrid: X-Hybrid 3i Fujikura Banzai Stiff
Irons: MP-57 X200 3-PW

Wedges: Gauge Design Handmade 54* and 60*

Putter: SSB LKG Custom "Masters Edition"

Ball: Penta, Pro-v1x

Other: Pinseeker 1500 Tournament

Classless? Sorry I was wearing my cargo shorts and tee shirt while making that comment.

lol...you have me wrong bro, i wear cargo shorts too...i just try to be more respectful, especially to the ladies. peace out.

Colin P.

Anyone thinks this guy can come back? Or are people going to start referring to him as Alex Choka?

Constantine

2 birdies in a row for Cejka [edited]

In my bag:Driver: 910D2, 10.25˚, Aldila RIP, Fairway: 904F, 15˚, YS-6FW+ Stiff, Hybrid: Titleist 910H, Irons: S-58, 4-PW, DG S300, Wedges: Wishon 52˚, 56˚, Putter: Odyssey Black series i 1

2 birdies in a row for Cejka [edited]

My bad it was a birdy and a par

In my bag:Driver: 910D2, 10.25˚, Aldila RIP, Fairway: 904F, 15˚, YS-6FW+ Stiff, Hybrid: Titleist 910H, Irons: S-58, 4-PW, DG S300, Wedges: Wishon 52˚, 56˚, Putter: Odyssey Black series i 1

It's looking like Henrik Stenson's tournament to lose right now. Maybe, in a nod to Jerry Pate and his own moment of infamy earlier this year, Stenson will strip down to his skivvies and take a dive into the lake after he finishes 18.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

STENSON WINS!!! and fully deserved to considering his round today! he never missed a shot and played very sensibly! didnt have a bogey on his card! CONGRATULATIONS HENRIK!!

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

STENSON WINS!!! and fully deserved to considering his round today! he never missed a shot and played very sensibly! didnt have a bogey on his card! CONGRATULATIONS HENRIK!!

He definitely played like the champion all day today. Disappointing to see Tiger struggle all day long and don't get me started on the day Alex had... but a great tourney none the less. One of my favorites to watch

Note: This thread is 5458 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!