IGNORED

Who Owns a Firearm?

Beretta_Shooter
Note: This thread is 959 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own a firearm?

• yep!
    • nope!
    • I want to but don't yet!
    • I have no interest in owning a firearm.

Rem. Mod. 700 7mm Mag
Rem. Mod. 642 6mm
Rem Model 1100 12 Gauge
And the ol 20 Gauge breakover ( ol Betsy)

In the Hoofer:

Driver: 907D2 9.5*
Fairway: 904F 13*
Irons: S59 (2-PW) Black DotWedges: Vokey SM (56.10) (60.04)Putter: Scotty Cameron CatalinaBall: ProV1

Holy crap, 21/30 people who voted own a gun? That's crazy. I'm one of the three people who voted "nope." Guns scare me for obvious reasons, but I definitely understand that it's always better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it.

Im glad i have one but hope i never have to use it other than hunting.....

In the Hoofer:

Irons: S59 (2-PW) Black DotWedges: Vokey SM (56.10) (60.04)Putter: Scotty Cameron CatalinaBall: ProV1

I have a Sig p226 compact in 40 caliber an amazing weapon...

In my bag:

Driver: G5
3 wood: Big Bertha Fusion
5 wood: burner Irons: cci cast 4-PW,AWWedge: SV 56*Putter: Ignite 001

I have a Sig p226 compact in 40 caliber an amazing weapon...

I havent brought myself to buy a pistol yet

....thought about it, i just dont see myself getting my moneys worth

In the Hoofer:

Ruger .357 mag GP 100
Browning 12 ga O&U; 425 sporting clays
Remington 30-.06 Anniversiry Edition bolt action
old kit muzzleloader from Grandpa
.22 Ruger pistol
Wife's 20 ga Winchester pump
.22 rifle
many more on the way...

short wish list...
.45 compact carry weapon
Browning Gold Shotgun 12 ga for duck and goose hunting
.44 mag pistol
new muzzleloader
28 ga side by side
My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

Ruger .357 mag GP 100

wish list: Browning A-Bolt 22-250 Bushmaster AR-15 BAR (Browning Automatic Rifle) WW2 ...Grandad has one...you can go through 500$ worth of Ammo really quick!! hard to get too

In the Hoofer:

From craigslist in Savannah, GA

To the Guy Who Mugged Me Downtown (Downtown, Savannah)
Date: 2009-01-06, 3:43AM EST

I was the white guy with the black Burberry jacket that you demanded I hand over shortly after you pulled the knife on me and my girlfriend. You also asked for my girlfriend's purse and earrings. I hope you somehow come across this message. I'd like to apologize.

I didn't expect you to crap your pants when I drew my pistol after you took my jacket. Truth is, I was wearing the jacket for a reason that evening, and it wasn't that cold outside. You see, my girlfriend had just bought me that Kimber 1911 .45 ACP pistol for Christmas, and we had just picked up a shoulder holster for it that evening. Beautiful pistol, eh? It's a very intimidating weapon when pointed at your head, isn't it?

I know it probably wasn't a great deal of fun walking back to wherever you'd come from with that brown sludge flopping about in your pants. I'm sure it was even worse since you also ended up leaving your shoes, cellphone, and wallet with me. I couldn't have you calling up any of your buddies to come help you try to mug us again.

I took the liberty of calling your mother, or "Momma" as you had her listed in your cell, and explaining to her your situation. I also bought myself some gas on your card. I gave your shoes to one of the homeless guys over by Vinnie Van Go Go's, along with all of the cash in your wallet, then I threw the wallet itself in a dumpster.

I called a bunch of phone sex numbers from your cell. They'll be on your bill in case you'd like to know which ones. Alltel recently shut down the line, and I've only had the phone for a little over a day now, so I don't know what's going on with that. I hope they haven't permanently cut off your service. I was about to make some threatening phone calls to the DA's office with it. Oh well.

So, about your pants. I know that I was a little rough on you when you did this whole attempted mugging thing, so I'd like to make it up to you. I'm sure you've already washed your pants, so I'd like to help you out. I'd like to reimburse you for the detergent you used on the pants. What brand did you use, and was it liquid or powder? I'd also like to apologize for not killing you and instead making you walk back home humiliated. I'm hoping that you'll reconsider your choice of path in life. Next time you might not be so lucky.

If you read this message, email me and we'll do lunch and laundry.
Peace!

An armed society is a polite society

Craig 

Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

Ak47
SKS
.22LR Semi auto rifle

Glock 23C

In my Staff bag:
Bazooka HP-5 Driver 460cc
Bazooka OS HP-5 3/5 Woods
Jmax QL Irons 5-PW (Graphite Stiff Shafts)
X-tour Gap Wedge 52* X-tour Sand Wedge 56* Lob Wedge 60* Rossa Daytona 1 Putter

Put it this way, if I had to play golf with them I'd have to leave a few @ home to stay under the club limit.......
I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

I'll throw out my list here.

Weatherby .300 mag
Mossberg Tactical Turkey 12
Winchester .270
Ruger .44mag super blackhawk
Winchester 140 12 gauge
3 NEF single shot 20 gauges (great for kids)
Henry 30.30 lever (50th aniversary edition or something)

And several others that escape me right now...

As stated above this post, if guns were clubs, I would have to leave a few behind to make the max 14 on the course.

Tuli kokko, iliman lintu,
Havukka, tuolt' tuulten päältä,
Litti lintu, syöksy sääksi,
Sinitaivon selänteiltä.
Taylormade Burner driverTiger Shark 3 wood (blah)Titlelist 5 woodNike Sumo Irons 4- A wedge (graphite shafts)Callaway X-tour lob wedgeJack Nicholas Putter (it...

Lump- Great post. I love the story!

You mean this video? Nice things about the YouTube tag: 1. You get to see the video 2. We don't have to leave the thread to see it. 3. No risk of rick-rolling on TST.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Currently own XD45.

Love my XD40 Tactical.

I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

Colt MKIV Series 70 Gov't Model .45 ACP
Smith & Wesson Mod.36 .38 Special
Smith $ Wesson Mod.686 .357 Magnum
Ruger Single Six .22LR/ .22 Magnum
Browning Auto5 Belgium made Sweet 16/ Engraved
Savage/Stevens .22LR Rifle
Savage Auto5 (Pre-WWII) 12 guage

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

• 1 year later...

To many to name but my baby in my Kimber Eclipse Target  .45cal.

OGIO Grom Stand Bag:
Driver - Taylormade R7 Limited 9.5*
3Wood - Cleveland Hibore 15*
Hybrid - Cleveland Hibore 19*
Irons - Taylormade R7s 4-GWWedges - Cleveland CG12s Black pearl 54*/12* & 58*/8*Putter - Rife ArubaBack-ups - Karsten Anser / Odyssey White Ice #9Ball - Taylormade Burner TP & LDP...

Ruger .45

S&W; .357

Browing .22

Mossberg 12 Ga.

Titleist 913 D3
Taylormade RBZ 3 Wood

Taylormade RBZ 3 Hybrid

Taylormade RBZ 4 Hybrid

MIzuno MP52 5-PW

MIzuno 52* MP-T10 Wedge

Mizuno 56* R Series Wedge

Mizuno 60* R Series Wedge
Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Notchback

I compete in local matches in the following disciplines:

Highpower / Smallbore / International Skeet

I used to compete in Bullseye Pistol and Bowling Pin Shoots

I like to shoot Trap and Sporting Clays for fun.

so I guess the answer is YES.........

Here's a few of mine

IMG_2512Medium.jpg

IMG_2514Medium.jpg

IMG_2521Medium.jpg

IMG_2522Medium.jpg

IMG_2527Medium.jpg

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

Colt M4 with EOTech and other goodies, it will have a suppressor before year end.

And thank God I don't live in Chicago anymore cause I don't have to register anything or wait to pick up a new pistol I already paid for.

It ain't bragging if you can do it.

Taylor Made Burner '09 8.5* UST Pro Force V2, Mizuno F-60 3 wood UST Pro Force V2, Mizuno MP-68 3-PW  S300, Bobby Jones Wedges S and L, Nike Ignite 001, Leupold GX-II

Note: This thread is 959 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!